My quickie, secret wedding!!

amandapanda

Reaction score
I got married yesterday!! We always knew we wanted to get married before the baby is born, so just decided to go for it and booked it at short notice! When we heard they had a NYE opening we had to have it, it felt so romantic! We are having a big, proper wedding next year after baby is born so this one was just me, my OH and 2 friends as witnesses! We told our families but they all live far away so are waiting for the big do next year and everyone else we know hasn't even been told yet! We even ended up shopping for wedding rings 45 mins before the ceremony - but got some and they are lovely so it was meant to be!

The wedding before us was a proper big one and ours looked so feeble in comparison.....but it was actually so intimate and beautiful,no less special at all, I just couldn't stop smiling all the way through! So I begin 2011 as a married woman - can't believe it - a wonderful husband and a baby for 2011, I feel so blessed!!

Here are a few pics - as you can see I have a bump now! It kind of came out of nowhere and now everyone is commenting how big I am!!

Attachments

• wedding5.jpg
    wedding5.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 96
  • wedding6.jpg
    wedding6.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 84
  • weddingpreg.jpg
    weddingpreg.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 97
  • wedding8.jpg
    wedding8.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Congratulations! What a lovely way to end 2010 and to begin 2011 xx

Omg that is the most romantic thing I've ever heard!! Congratulations Mrs Panda!! You must feel amazing today aw!!
You looked gorgeous and he's lovely isn't he!! Ooh xxx

OMG congratulations! I'm so jealous... Mine was a big stressful public affair and if I had my time over again I'd do the very small intimate thing like you. Enjoy being a Mrs! Xxx

Thank you! Yes this wedding was stress free - although shopping for the rings whilst dressed in our wedding gear was cutting it a bit fine, lol!! Yes I've done well for myself haven't I? He's always getting chatted up by other women..had to snap him up quick, ha ha!! Feel great this morning - when we first opened our eyes he said 'Morning Mrs Okonya' and I said 'Morning husband' Awwwww!!! xx

Last edited:
Wow Congrattulations deffinatly meant to be xx

Ahhhh Huge congratulations - what wonderful news and great thing to start 2011 Amanda!

The photos are gorgous and boy will your little scrappy be tall!!!

Awe! Congrats hunni you look so happy I love the last pic where you are kissing but still smiling :) so romantic xx

Yep hubby is 6ft 5!!! Even at my 12 week scan they commented that baby had very long legs...eeeek!! xx

Congratulations hunny :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww that is so special, you are so lucky, Congrats!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW congratulations to u and ur hubby
all the best xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back