We're getting married!!!

weefoggy

Reaction score
So I've just booked the registry office for March 16th, in/get married/out jobs a good un! We're eloping up to Scotland where I'm from originally! No frills, just my mum, dad and best friend as witnesses but I'm sooo excited! Just feels so right, we've been engaged for 4 years and never got round to it but we just feel we want to be married before LO is born. Can't wait to have a hubby!! :dance:

aww congrats hun, sounds lovely :) me and OH have been talking about gettin married and were not too fussed about having a big do either xx

Eeek how exciting!! I'm getting married on 5th march, and am looking forward to having a husband before LO is here too. We have been engaged 3 yrs on our wedding day and together 10yrs to the day, so just feels right.

Enjoy ur elope to Scotland, we did look into doing it that way but family kinda took over lol xx

Thanks Deedee, we've just moved house so want to spend all our money on house and baby, whole thing is costing £125! We'll go out for a meal afterwards, I'm going to get a nice dress and we'll get nice rings but that's all and it's enough for me!

Ooh exciting for you too Kanga! Family tends to take over but you'll have a great time! We've surprised everyone as Logistically we would have a nightmare getting everyone together so easier for us this way x

Congratulations hun, sounds lovely :) xxxx

Congratulations! You have so much to look forward to this year! X

Congratulations!!!!
How exciting, and its great that ur doing it the way you want to! It sounds fab!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Awwww, congratulations!! We went up to Scotland to get married too. It will be perfect xxx

Congratulations! Hope your day is a magical one! Am very jealous tho :p Ive been engaged since christmas 2010, and it doesnt look like its actually gonna happen anytime soon! Family wanna all get involved so will have to wait for another couple of years! Anyway, I hope you have a lovely day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back