wedding ring test

GBLiz

Reaction score
ok, own up, who's had a try on the wedding ring test since finding out their babies gender?

we just tried it and it was well spooky!!!!!! the ring was definitely still....and then it slowly started moving in a circle...my OH didnt know which movement meant what so that rules out him doing it unconsciously

freaky!

Hehe :lol: Your test agreed with the scan I take it then?

We may be married but neither of us wear wedding rings so no chance of us trying it here :lol:

its an old wives tales to predict the gender of your baby

take a wedding ring and put in on a chain or piece of string (or needle on a piece of thread),

the string/chain/thread is held still over your belly

if it moves in a circle, its a girl. if it moves in a pendulum movement, its a boy

i was freaked out that it started moving at all! and yes it agreed with the scan!

I've done it to. It says girls then a boy on both me and my husband. :shock:

aye.. but if you sit at the table with your ring on a string.. close your eyes and put your elbow on the table and your string between your index fonger and thumb.. close your eyes keep your hand still and imaging the ring moving backwards and forwards and say back and forth in your mind.. after a few mins open your eyes and the ring will be moving back and forth.. even though you think your keeping your arm still you are ever so slightly moving it...

studied it in psychology.. sorry :)

yeah but my OH didnt know what was supposed to happen and he was the one holding it!

i am a sceptic and i was expecting it to just hang there

(and i have a psychology degree too 8) )

I did it before my scan and it said girl twice although i was convinced i was having a boy then i havent tried it since.

My neighbour did this on me before my scan and it definitely said GIRL so was right for us...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back