My little premmie

gorgeous hehe!!

i was 7weeks early an had to stay in for 4weeks! from what my mother was saying but now they seem to have upgraded technology since then lol! but i hope she's home with you very soon xx

thats wonderful news, she looks very content! now you can start your life together! xx

Ella now at over 5lbs :) :love:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 11
Oh she is so gorgeous - my son was born at 32/33 weeks and he stayed in for 2 weeks it was to gte him to feed correctly. I understand how hard it is too leave them there while you go home. Congratulations and just take this time to prepare you and your home for the big homecoming!

PS - I have felt a bit down today cause I am scared of going early again but your litle lady is so beautiful and your story has made me cry xx

Sorri I didnt read on - BRILLANT she is home enjoy every minute of being a mummy xx

I also had lil man at 34 weeks he was quite tiny when i think about it. and also had to stay in for 8 days as from the night he was born 2 hours later he had to quickly go to neo-natal unit an was in there for 3 days he had slight jaundice an he weight 4.14 when born he had to put on some weight before he was allowed home. i didnt like it in the hospital for 8 days but i also knew lil man was gettin the care he needed. he had tubes we had to feed him with syring an slowly work him self on the bottles.
I actually thought it was just me that gave birth at 34 weeks but now i know theres more :) lol.
glad all is well tho :D x

congratualtions she is beautiful,
I had my 3rd at 33 weeks after my waters breaking at 22 weeks, so I was prepared to loose him early on so after a long 11 week stay in hospital I had hope hat he may survive, he was only in scbu for 5 days then on the ward with me for another 2 days, he had to stay in for 7 days because he was on a drip incase of infection because i had no waters for so long. he was jaundice aswell so needed to go under the uv light but that was in my room with me. I know alot of premmies are in for longer than that so I know I was really lucky but it is different for all babies they all come along at different rates but I would guess not too long at that gestation

Adorable, CONGRATS hun x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back