My late birthday present,...Update with pics Pg 2!

Storm.

Reaction score
Hubby realised on thurs it was my birthday the previous day, so to make up for it he brought me a present today! :roll:
He knows how much I adore hamsters, so cuddley!!! I could sit there for hours with an antisocial one till it gives in and becomes ok, If it bites ahh who cares!! Give em a chance!!!

anyhoos

shes adorable, swore like a trooper to start with but is happy to be handled already, I have never seen a hamster this color before!! :D

right now all I need is a name for her!! HELP!!!

SNV88801.jpg

SNV88800.jpg

SNV88798.jpg

SNV88793.jpg

SNV88792.jpg

SNV88761.jpg

We have another hamster in a different cage, belle shes called, she is 11 months old now!
this is our belle now, some of you may remeber her lil er adventures a couple months back, as you can see she has defo improved!
SNV88628.jpg

SNV88441.jpg

SNV88440.jpg

Minnie!!!! Because she looks like a mouse even though shes a hammy! Awwwwwwwwww shes soooo cute! I love herrrrr I want one!!!!!

aww shes so cute i think you should call her Misty..she looks the colour of a misty day! :)

I love the faces they have pulled, sooo cute :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

W :rotfl: hat about snowy?
Cant get brain thinking at the mo :rotfl:

So I take it you never reminded him that day hun? well at least he made up for it.

Awwww, she's so cute! I'm so jealous, our hamster was put down a few weeks ago because he had very bad tumours :( He was called Sid after the guy in Skins, hehe! I have no idea what you should call her though hehe! X

I like Misty or Skyla

Ive had 2 hamsters rolo and smartie can you tell i had a thing for chocolate when i was younger :lol:

Awww she's cute! I think Misty is a good name for her!

We had a hamster called Jean Claude... don't ask me where the heck we got that from, it wasn't after Jean Claude Van Dam or whatever his name is though... just random! :rotfl:

poppy160 said:
Awwww, she's so cute! I'm so jealous, our hamster was put down a few weeks ago because he had very bad tumours :( He was called Sid after the guy in Skins, hehe! I have no idea what you should call her though hehe! X

:hug: :hug: bless, how old was her?

thansk for the name suggestions, keep me coming theres a couple there I like, but its persuading hubby!!!

xxx

She is beautiful hun we had one that colour too she was called Tallulah :)

best pic i have of her, she died last july :(

you could call her Blossom :)

I had a hamster called Bacardi then a rat called Tequila, I dont like alcohol honest :oops: :lol:

What about Snuggle? :lol:

My gerbil was called Herbie (R.I.P) and my hamster was called Pepsi (R.I.P)

When I was dinky I had a hammy called Brandy

she is the cutest hammy I've ever seen ...
( apart from Richard Hammond....he's pretty cute :rotfl: )

Names aren't my strong point...Dusty? Smudge? I do like sylvie though....

as my Dh is in the army, we had 2 guinea pigs called charlie and delta

i think you should call her diesel
its a great name for a pet!!!
i wish id called my doggy diesel

awww shes gorgeous, what a lovely birthday pressie. and :shakehead: to your OH for forgetting :evil: i hope belle is doing well after her incident xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back