My poor diddy hamster.....

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Has been scraping day with her female conpanion and ive now had to seperate them as one of them got the end of her tale bitten off :( poor thing.
And what pisses me off is that i was assured by the shop assistant that they would live togethere hsappily as chinese hamsters live well in groups, well mine dont and tomorrow im giving the shop a ring and chewing theor bloody ear off!
I have to go and get a new cage now as shes currently residing in a plastic tub!

Not happy

I know syrians have to be separated as i had them for years, but never had a dwarf breed, how could a pet shop assistant get it so wrong, thing is though they hasve been living together the last few months together happily and it all kicks off today!

Thery the chinese dwarf hamsters cos i had 2 of them once they were both fine
lol

they are supposed 2 be kept 2getha obvz ur 1 decided she didnt like the other 1 lol

poor hamster - must be awful living your days out tailess

Dont wanna scare u but my friends brother had 2 of those and the bigger one ate the smaller one :shock:

oh no .. i had dwarf russian hamster.. and he was lovely. but my auntie had to sybarian hamsters and they fought all the time so she had to seperate them

My cute white one (holly) who has the maimed tail is in a tub all on her own and missing her friend, despite what she did to her!!!
Tilly is looking very smug having a cage all to herself! but im getting holly a new one tomorrow bless her, her tail looks sore!!!! :(

Ands rto top it off my purse has gone missing and it had my fav 4d scan piccy in and im really upset aboutr it

What a shit day im having

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back