My first OPK!

LOL!!!

I peed! YAY! 5.15pm OPK done and line looks fainter than yesterday's! Though the one from yesterday is faded a bit so I'm a bit worried/disappointed but going to keep testing. :)

Pics to follow as it's still darkening. x x

well that means that you may have ov'd yesterday as i would say that line was same as control! but ass you say because of your long cycles i would keep going with the opk's

It's starting to look that way. I'll keep going, at least til the end of the month and see what happens. x x

Pics being uploaded ASAP. x x

Pics as promised!

CD20 at 5.15pm!
cd20opk.jpg

Compared to yesterday's.
compared.jpg

All of them..
allopks.jpg

newlightopks.jpg

opks.jpg

Opinions?? x x

On my phone there doesn't look a lot of difference between them
xxx

I'll take a pic tomorrow to compare them again.

I thought at first CD19 looked darker but now I think they look the same. :confused:

Is this normal? x x

I find they always look a lil different if not dried out yet, if that makes sense
xxx

I'll take a pic tomorrow to compare them again.

I thought at first CD19 looked darker but now I think they look the same. :confused:

Is this normal? x x

Just looked at them again and cd19 is definately darker hunny x x

Ok. Well I will check them tomorrow and get an updated pic when they've dried out. I thought CD19 looked darker but still think they look so similar. x

I thought so too. Looked at them this morning and I think yesterday's OPK (CD20) is lighter. Will try and get a pic asap. x x

Looks like you are gonna OV today or tomorrow then - no doubt plenty of BDing happening in your house this week eh? So its.....

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Time!!!!

I'd still keep up with OPKs however due to your cycle length - you never know, all of a sudden a big fat mega dark line may appear one day out of nowhere!!

Are you getting any OV pains? EWCM or anything?

I don't think so to be honest. I've felt really rotten the past few days though with a sore throat, headaches, back ache and spots. Not been checking my CM - thought it was pointless as hubby and I have been BDing every night and don't want to get CM confused with the swimmers. I've not been symptom spotting either, just doing my opks and BDing. :) x x

That's the best way to do it! I had no EWCM but did feel pain but presumed was due to constipation and nothing to do with OV pain. In the long run it does not matter eh? If gonna get pregnanct, the symptoms are irrelevant!!

I suppose so! :)

Trying to go for the "nonchalant, relaxed" approach. So going to ignore symptoms and just BD whenever we want. :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back