My first OPK!

Here's today's test. I think it's fainter, not by much but it is.

Piccies!

Firstly, compared to my strongest tests.
newopks-1.jpg

Then all of them together.

groupopks.jpg

So....does it look like I've already ovulated? Or is my darkest yet to come??

I'll keep testing and BDing, so I'm not worried about it too much. :)

x x

my opinion is cd19 so far
but yeah id keep bd too and opks justincase look what happened to jenny!! x x good luck huny x x

Updated pics!!

Adding CD 22 and 23 on. :)

Today's seems darker so I'm a bit confused, will keep testing. CD19 still remains my darkest though!

Opinions????

CD19 compared to today's.
compared-1.jpg

It looks darker in the flesh.

And all of my tests so far.

groupopks-1.jpg

I missed BDing on CD21, but did CD22 and today, just in case! x x

cd 19 still looks the darkest but like the other ladies say, keep testing in case it is still to come, i only say that as i know you have long cycles xx

Thanks hun, I just wish I knew one way or another lol. I can still feel like an intense achey sort of twinge in my left side but not holding my breath due to my cycles. Hmmmm!! x

Aaaarrgghhh I typed a long reply and lost it!!!!!! Try again....

I think you have high level of lh hormone in your system and that you still have to get your positive opk. If you compare my tests, I have non existent lines right up till my surge and also 1 day after. I would keep up with the poas honey and continue doing what you're doing. I could be wrong of course and it may have been cd19 .....good luck, keep posting pics!

Aaaarrgghhh I typed a long reply and lost it!!!!!! Try again....

I think you have high level of lh hormone in your system and that you still have to get your positive opk. If you compare my tests, I have non existent lines right up till my surge and also 1 day after. I would keep up with the poas honey and continue doing what you're doing. I could be wrong of course and it may have been cd19 .....good luck, keep posting pics!

Thanks hun. I know I didn't expect a positive OPK for ages but I look at CD19's and can't help but wonder. When I did the test it was as dark as the control, even my hubby commented on how dark it was.

I will defo keep testing, don't really want to miss a day now that I have started them lol. x x

Pics of today's test, couldn't wait to pee any longer, so latest test done at 3pm.

CD 24
cd24.jpg

Compared to my darkest
compared-2.jpg

Pics of all of them.
group.jpg

group2.jpg

group3.jpg

Any opinions?

Still carrying on with them have had intense achey twingey feelings on my left side for a couple of days and this morning had very very mild AF type twinges. Not convinced nor holding my breath!! x x

Well, the lines are getting lighter...... Not much help am I? CD19 is deffo the darkest so could be..... Keep testing you may get a WHAM!!

I suppose I assumed since they were getting lighter, I'd had my ovulation but not convinced I could be so lucky to have a 34 day cycle this time! :( x x

CD19 still looking the darkest petal :)
I do agree with the others though, keep testing just in case!
x

Hi girls, I have been doing my tests just not been able to get pics yet. Will post asap. Still lighter than CD19/23 but who knows eh? x x

FX this may be a short cycle for you....... when you gonna start hpt? Would not go mad on them just in case you are on a long cycle again but I would start testing every 3 days now.... What will you be like? Collecting FMU for HPT, then also after 5pm for OPK.....hope you've a few cups in your loo !!

You're CD27 today yeah? So if you got your surge CD19 you would be DPO 7 so maybe wait till 10 or 11 DPO before starting HPT....

Hi Miss J!

Hope you're ok, I've had a look at your OPKs and I'd say keep testing, the reason I say that as usually after your positive the OPKs usually go really negative, that's how it is for me anyway, I wonder how it is for everyone else?

Are you still testing?

xx

Thanks girls. :)

I won't be using my HPTs until I know for definite whether I have OVed.

Today's test seems faint, will try and get pics on but I've got my niece round and might be a bit difficult lol.

x x

New pics...

Latest OPKs, I lost track of the ones I have uploaded so these are from today, yesterday and day before. Today's is the bottom one.

newopks-2.jpg

All of them

group2-1.jpg

Closer pic

opkgroup.jpg

As ever, will keep testing and BDing... :rolleyes: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads