My LH profile

Sandy Bee

Reaction score
My first opk month (sorry for bad photo quality). I got lines every day but only one day was the test line stronger than the ctrl line (cd13) (possibly also cd14).

poas between 7pm-9pm, 5 sec. didn't care how much I drank.

28 days cycle.
cd 13: LH surge
cd 14: OV EWCM (or cd15?)

cd 12 evening: felt 'sexy', thought I was Ov-ing. More mucus for the first day.

Conclusion: I'm ov-ing mid-cycle. What I thought felt like OV is actually LH surge onset. Am Ov-ing approx 2 days after onset of mucus increase. I can start opk on cd12.

Attachments

• opk_aug.png
    opk_aug.png
    319.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Those are some great lines hun, can I ask, what time do you poas? x

Just added an edit about that. I poas 7pm-9pm roughly.

Yes, they are quite nice. I am surprised. Not used to see lines when poas :)

Oh right, I was poas at 7pm but didn't get a positive this cycle so put it down to the time but obviously it wasn't that x

I do get lines for the whole cycle, not as nice as those though xxx

Thanks hun xx

(im not sure though. cd14 would prob have been optimal)

True but swimmers would still be in your tubes waiting on cd 14 x

my darling has got sleepy ones

But i keep my hope up I'm about 2dpo and symptom spotting of course

I hope you big juicy egg woke them up when it popped out :) xx

:) YES!!

He's a very stubborn person, hopefully his little ones are as well :wall2:.

Wow Sandy I'm jealous of those lines!!!

Fx for you Hun. X

Thanks cupcake but I'd rather have a dark line on a hpt :) x
Many girls get preggo with weak lines

Fingers crossed for u 2 !!

Hi ladies,
I started using OPK's this month on sat 3rd sept cd 10. I got an extremely faint line on CD 13 and then a slightly stronger line on CD14 (not as strong as control line) I also got EWM that day on CD 15 (yetserday) line was much fainter and i tested twice lunch time and after work to see if time of day made a difference. Do you reckon CD14 was my surge making yesterday (CD 15 ) or today CD 16 my OV?? Bd on CD 14 & 15 and will this again eve - just in case.

Hi leelee,

The opk I did was the first I've ever done, so I have little experience in variations.

I know you can miss the peak surge by not poas several times a day on the surge-day,
maybe that's what happened to you (have a look at a webpage called pee on a stick or something like that).

Also, some women favor going on CM or temperature instead of opk. I would say that
taken all your signs together it sounds as if you OV:ed CD 15/16.

How long is your cycle? It is said that one Ovs around 14 days before AF.

I think you did right in baby dancing those days. Best of luck!

Good lines Sandy Bee!!

Thanks for that profile, it's helped me to see other people's opks although mine looks nothing like yours. Didn't get a faint line til a couple of days ago, and today's was almost as dark as control.

I'm struggling to monitor cm this month, which is all I used to go by before I used opks, because I'm using preseed I can't tell what's cm and what's preseed! (I've been optimistic most nights and popped some up there, although DH has been too tired a lot of the time)

I think my LH surge will be today or tomorrow, I'm quite sure I had some natural cm today.

Anyway thanks Sandy, you've helped me clarify my thoughts on my own opk :)

Thanks Leesey

I'm happy my opk could be of any help. I was greatly helped myself from other opk posts.

Apparently some women have got smaller levels of LH in their system the whole cycle, I'd be one of them as I got a faint line every day, whereas others don't see lines until the surge.

Sounds good that your lines are coming about. Time to start:ttc:

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back