My first OPK!

My fingers, toes & everything inbetween crossed for that short cycle of yours

xxx

Thanks hun! Really don't want to wait til CD 50 something to OV!! x x

Hiya girls! I have new pics of my OPKs from CD 19 yesterday. Hope they look better quality than the last lot lol. Hubby thinks it's almost a positive so hopefully any day now, I'll get a nice dark OPK but I'm slightly apprehensive because it could mean my cycle is much shorter than my previous 65 day cycle lol! I'd be SO grateful for a short cycle but not if it brings AF!! :p

Anyways, I'll stop babbling.

OPK from yesterday, done at 5.15pm
opk-1.jpg

new2.jpg

newopks.jpg

newopkss2.jpg

And then I took this pic this morning to see if it looked faded as the others did.

morningafteropks.jpg

What does everyone think? :)

x x x

Ooooo how exciting for you hun, defo think your nearly there with your positive opk & looking at what youve got should be popping along in next couple of days
xxx

Thanks hun, I'm so excited! We've been BDing every day apart from day before yesterday LOL. Poor hubby! x x

wish I could say the same for me & OH but work stresses are playing havoc with his bits :) but hoping we caught it in time

Defo think your positive will be here sooner then you think & I'm excited for you

You go for it girl & get that lil egg of your sperminated

xxx

:pray: You did hun, hope to see a lovely BFP for you soon. :)

Ahhh I'm so excited!! Bit confused though cos cycle before last I had loads of different CM, I didn't check v. often last cycle but toward the end-ish, it was thin and stretchy. This cycle I haven't been checking at all but I don't think I've had any! x x

Woo hoo, looks like you are nearly there with the surge? which would mean you are going to have a short cycle!! great stuff!

Let us know how todays opk goes!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I will do, going to try so hard to hold on til 5 to pee, seems to be the best time. The line came up straight away when I did the test but obviously got darker as it dried. :D

Trying to calculate my cycle length but my noodle is fried lol. x x

Think your right about afternoon time as my darkest lines were at 6:30pm

xxx

I did one at 7.30pm which was prob one of my faintest lines so I decided the best time to POAS was 4.30-5.15. As yesterday's was done at 5.15 I will probably do the same today if I can. :) x

Well they look darker than any of mine - think this is it!!

Thanks hun! We BDed last night so :pray: we'll catch it on time! x x

So if you get a darker line today that would mean your cycle was going to be 34 days:shock::shock::shock:

EEEEK! That's pretty short, especially with my cycles! :confused:

I forgot the comparison pic of yesterday's opk to the one I did the day before, just uploading to Photobucket. :) xx

Hi hun,
The line is def as dark as the control - this could be it! Any EWCM? OV pain?
x

Hi there,

Excellent pics hun!!!! I hope this is your time!! :)

Just wanted to ask a few questions on the ovulation tests,I haven't started using any yet as just wanted to bd,monitor cm and take the laidback approach.
However was sooooooooo tempted to buy some yesterday whilst in home bargains.

How long have you been using them?
When during your cycle should you start using them?
What time do they say is best to use them and how many would I need?

Sorry if I asked to much but would appreciate your advice and from all you other lovley ladies! :)

xxxxx

Hiya hun, thanks! I can feel a v. slight achey feeling on my left side but don't think I've had any stretchy cm. :( x x

Feeling pretty rotten anyway, sore throat and nausea/headaches! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back