never had a really positive OPK?

Young Mum 21 x

Reaction score
hey girlies.. what the title says really.. this is my first month using OPK's.. and i had 2 faint lines for 3 days now today (cd19) im back to 1.. according to the instructions its gotta be a line as dark as or darker than the test line?.. confused.com :whistle: x x x x

ok here goes trying to upload the pic ......
P1010417.JPG

Hey hun this happened to me a few cycles ago, my surge seems to be different intensity everymonth and sometimes only lasts a few hours so easy to miss, i would just go with your darkest line, CD15/16? then count OV day as 16/17

what cycle day are you on now hun?

hey sweetie!! day 19 today, the last one in the pic.. so im 2days past ov then maybe? wohoo lol!! hope all is ok with you!!xxx

Hey :wave:

CD16 defo looks darkest to me :)

:yay: your in the :2ww: let the symptom spotting commence :yay:

xxx

hey girlies.. what the title says really.. this is my first month using OPK's.. and i had 2 faint lines for 3 days now today (cd19) im back to 1.. according to the instructions its gotta be a line as dark as or darker than the test line?.. confused.com :whistle: x x x x

ok here goes trying to upload the pic ......
View attachment 4137

My opks have varied a lot in colour as well...if you have drunken a lot of water or coffee during the day, this may effect it! I started testing on different times of day and got a darker line.

Looks good to me :yay:

thanks Esperanza! i did make sure i didnt drink nething for a good 3 hours before testing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back