My Fake Baby

I didnt bother watching it as Ive read about these ladies. I dont think its horrifying what they do....its just sad :cry: They need help. Some women who lose a child or are unable to have their own children steal REAL babies and I think that buying a doll is way better than doing that! I think they just try to fill a gap in their lives.

On the dolls themselves....they are crap really and look better before they're tampered with.

Tillytots said:
I didnt bother watching it as Ive read about these ladies. I dont think its horrifying what they do....its just sad :cry: They need help. Some women who lose a child or are unable to have their own children steal REAL babies and I think that buying a doll is way better than doing that! I think they just try to fill a gap in their lives.

On the dolls themselves....they are crap really and look better before they're tampered with.

but thenon of the women portrayed in the programme couldn't have children of their own.

one woman had 4 dolls becasue she didn't want the mess and noise of a real baby :roll: :lol: and the other two were wronklies so were too old to have babaies but had had them in their younger years.

I cannot imagine ANYONe in their right minds wanting to push a plastic doll aroud in a pram in adult hood. whetehr they cannot have children or not.

And I bet Tescos were delighted that that woman was trying to sell her dolls in the aisles of the shop!

Kylie1007 said:
And I bet Tescos were delighted that that woman was trying to sell her dolls in the aisles of the shop!
every little helps

budge said:
Kylie1007 said:
every little helps

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I just had a look on the internet on channel four about this...

The babies look creepy... It's like having a dead baby in the house... that would seriously trouble me... but then you are talking to a person who has issues with naked dolls.. :puke: *shudders*

They are just freaky. We watched in awe at these people. I didn't like it one bit.

That woman's husband was right when he said about it being something that should be on a slab... that's the first thing we said too. :|

I found it absolutely fascinating but also very disturbing at the same time.

some of the dolls were really lovely if you just having them for show but like many people have said its a bit nutty to wanna actually pretend its real by pushing it around and buying it expensive clothes

If i had the money i would like one not to pretend with but just that im in awe at how real some of them look

I found loads on ebay i bet they go for a bomb including this one
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/baby-reborn-jessi ... dZViewItem

Kimbo said:
budge said:
I thought the woman who wanted a replica of her grandson was quite nice until the end when i saw her pushing it out and about. :roll:
If my mother behaved like that id be embarrassed and scared for her mental health.

I felt sorry for her in the begining, but when she was saying she asked her daughter to leave him behind?!?! I know they looked after him a lot but it was because her daughter had cancer, she should be pleased her daughter is better again and is making a life for herself!! I know she probably misses him, but i think she was a little obsessed with him? If my mum was like that with my daughter, id move away too, and id be angry and freaked out if she got a doll made of her :shock: Its not right. Sometimes my mum and MIL and Fil get a bit carried away with Beth (like showing her off and trying to take over0 but its nothing compared to this woman. Her grandson was only in her care so that her daughter could battle cancer! She seemed to have lost sight of that.

Those things give me nightmares. Very very odd!

You can actually get the same kind of doll, but it's an 8 year old girl....height and everything. Now that I really seriously DO find sisnister.

i watched it all i felt really sorry for the grandmother one, she looks soooo gutted about her grandson he was as good as her own son she bogut him up for years i would never d that to my mum and take him away from her. i thought it was a shame untill she took it out in the buggy :?
to have as a memory or a keep sake and to cuddle is ok but to take for walks in the buggy :?

i thought the other woman was strange but not harming anyone in her wierd world :lol: the dolls dont bother me atall, but when thay want them to be breathing its to far for me.

i thought the one the grandmother had made was sooo nice it looked so real, and more modern (was in an outfit i got Harley from tesco) :lol: the old fashion dressed ones look strange.
ild consider getting one made of Harley when he was a baby :shhh: just as an ornimant though - no strolls in the park :lol:

Probably too late notice for most people but if anyone missed this (like me) it's on More4 at 10pm

just been watching this and I knew I would find a thread on here about it :rotfl:

How weird though!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back