the smallest man!!!

claire2711

Reaction score
tuesday night........the worlds littlest man documentary is on!! seen the adverts on tv, i cant wait, it looks bloomin brilliant.he's getting carried about in a bag teehee!

i love all those docs, they are so interesting. like bodyshock, but i think they are finished now :(

gonna have to set a reminder, this preggo brain makes me forget everything, i even forgot about my first antenatal class last monday, only remembered on the wed lol!!! DUH!! anyone else gonna be watching it? x x x x x

It was really good! Did u watch the first one with the tallest woman? And the shoe maker made her some MASSIVE shoes. When that little one at the end was chain smoking it was so weird becasue you cant get over thinking them as children.

i know its cruel but i couldn't help laughing when oh said "doesn't he know smoking stunts your growth?"

fran_23 said:
i know its cruel but i couldn't help laughing when oh said "doesn't he know smoking stunts your growth?"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: me too! and then felt instantly guilty!

I lovveeee the channel 4 docs!! They're great

And that guy was soooooo funny with his little dance!!

I didnt like it when the guy interviewing him sat him on his knee - he's 19 for gods sake!!!

I didnt notice that bit but what made me really laugh was when he was saying how one coulds be smallest cus he was too young and the other one couldnt because...
"To measure his full height youd have to break his legs. Which would be wrong."

Erm yeah ! lol n hes pretty tall himself ! i loved her big red truck shoes i thought she was relli sweet that lady who loved wearing red !

scatterpatch said:
"To measure his full height youd have to break his legs. Which would be wrong."

pmsl :rotfl: that was brill!! the guy that presents it is quite good. was funny when he asked the lil guy why he was nervous and he replied "cos i dont like the man's face" :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back