My Fake Baby

This programme has totally freaked me out, i cant sleep from thinking of them strange people and the freaky dolls.

Its not normal, i find it quite morbid.

And has for the shopping spree in harrods, is she flipping mental???? I think that woman is far to selfish to have children thats why she prefers to buy dolls, and if she was to have a baby that is how i think she would treat it.

I think the husbands are right...... they have gone MAD.

I dont care what people think, its wrong!!! Taking dolls in prams and dressing them up is for kids not adults. Its just wrong how far people will go to fulfil 'fantasies' they have. Its creepsed me out big time :|

foxymum said:
grace1983 said:
foxymum said:
do you know what i was thinking though, just say one of these women left the baby in the car while she popped to the shop, or left the baby in a visible place in their house & someone passing by reported it for being left/abandoned, the police would have to investigate for it to turn out to be a doll :shock: :shock:
i think it is a bit strange, but they aren't hurting anyone, so let them get on with it.
the thing is though, why doesn't the woman who misses her Grandson that much move to New Zealand to be with him :think: i would.

thats what i thought or the car accident thing. you can just imagine the poor fireman trying to save the doll. its a little dangerous in that respect.

yes that would be awful in a safety point of view, car accindent/fire or like so & they are trying to rescue the baby, god would be terrible.
if the 'mum' was unconcious she couldn't even alert the rescuers that the baby is a fake :shock:

they would probably still want it saving!

yeah id understand if they had a baby made for a memory of a lost one, but to go as far as treat it as a baby and push it around in a buggy and take in the car is wrong.

its a sick fantasy and i dont think its very healthy. some are slightly too real life looking with all the breathing etc they add on, whats stopping weird men buying these :shock:

On reflection I would rather that Harrods woman have a doll than a real child. Can you imagine if she gave birth to a son or daughter and it had a problem, I dont even want to know how she would react.

those women should be seen my a psychiatrist. Especially the one who pushes the doll around all over town. Id sling her hubby in jail too for encouraging her :roll: Silly man!

Fancy going all the way to america to pick up a flaming doll. An ugly one at that. And i suspect it was she who dashed its head on the floor of the hotel room - :shakehead: All that money she spent on a fooking doll. at her age too. She has too much time on her hands - she should get herself a job and a life.

I thought the woman who wanted a replica of her grandson was quite nice until the end when i saw her pushing it out and about. :roll:
If my mother behaved like that id be embarrassed and scared for her mental health.

What a scary programme.
I thought the half a ton mum was bad enough which was on before but the fake babies traumatised me more!

budge said:
I thought the woman who wanted a replica of her grandson was quite nice until the end when i saw her pushing it out and about. :roll:
If my mother behaved like that id be embarrassed and scared for her mental health.

i thought that too... i thought getting a reminder of your grandson who you don't see anymore was a sweet thing to do... but not taking it out and pushin "him" around!!! :x

Kimbo said:
budge said:

i thought that too... i thought getting a reminder of your grandson who you don't see anymore was a sweet thing to do... but not taking it out and pushin "him" around!!! :x

i thought the grandson had died or something. i think its a bit sick ! id be disturbed if someone got a replica of one of my kids :shock: granmother or not :shock:

i wonder if they all realised that the babies were cooked in an oven too :lol:

the whole programme was absurd

budge said:
Kimbo said:
budge said:

i thought the grandson had died or something. i think its a bit sick ! id be disturbed if someone got a replica of one of my kids :shock: granmother or not :shock:

i wonder if they all realised that the babies were cooked in an oven too :lol:

the whole programme was absurd

yeah when she shown her grandson the doll on that webcam, he called her a "numb nut" :rotfl: :rotfl: well done son!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats what i thought
i loved what her hubby said too! ''looks like it should be on the mortuary table''

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I watched this programme last night and it totally freeked me out!! The crazy woman who went to america to pick up the worlds uglies doll is totally off her rocker!! when she said it was beautiful and was sitting there stroking her hair.... :puke: I nearly fell off the chair laughing when she said 'she's still smiling, even though she's injured'......that's because she's a ruddy doll and can't move her lips.....muppet! And I just wished she would stop calling them babies!

when the old woman was strapping the doll into the car seat my DH was shouting at the TV saying she should just throw it in the boot!! :rotfl: I wish the programme would have explained whyc she couldn't have just gone to New Zealand. Yes it's far away but her grandson obviously means so much to her that sure that seems like a better option. I did laugh when her grandson called her a num nuts for having a doll though.... :rotfl:

On the other hand though.....if having these dolls offers those women some comfort and they are not harming anyone then what's the harm in them doing it. Each to their own

she looked sooo serious when she was saying she asked her daughter to leave the grandson in uk and not take him to NZ!!!!

if my mum or OH's mum asked me to leave my daughter in UK whilst i moved abroad i would not be impressed, think she came across as a bit selfish.

paradysso said:
she looked sooo serious when she was saying she asked her daughter to leave the grandson in uk and not take him to NZ!!!!

if my mum or OH's mum asked me to leave my daughter in UK whilst i moved abroad i would not be impressed, think she came across as a bit selfish.

Yes that worried me a bit too... like I said in a previous post, it makes you wonder if she just sees her grandson as a possession anyway. Harsh I know but you just dont ask somebody to leave their child behind :shock:

yeah was slighty obssessive and creepy. maybe thats why her daughter moved so far away :rotfl:

i thought it was a little weird but also quite sweet.
if they want to spend thousands on something then let them people dress their dogs up and all manner of strange things.
little girls push their dollies around in prams so why cant they?
im sure they dont tell people its a real baby so i dont see the problem
they are old and i think they should be allowed to do as they please
manda xx

This prog was one of the most bizarre things I have watched :shock:

There is not much to say about except it was weird :shock: :shock: :shock:

i think after that programme a few people around the country will be visited by men in white suits holding shringes and straight jackets :lol:

manda224 said:
if they want to spend thousands on something then let them people dress

I know its not harming anyone but in contrast to the poverty and suffering that others live with in the world and even in this country- it just saddens me :cry:

I think this is also a little strange its fine if u just want a nice doll keep it in doors and use it as some sort of ornement but my stepmums friends daughter does them for a living and alot of her clients are people who have lost babies and want to recapture what they have lost!

She charges anywhere between 150 and 300pound a doll if i remember correctly!!!

I think the idea of remembering a lost baby is a nice idea but its a bit far taking them for walks methinks :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back