My Fake Baby

" She's still smiling even although she's injured"

Well yes - HER LIPS CAN'T MOVE :wall: :wall:

how can you get so attached to a doll? its not real! its not a living breathing soul. id be upset if my favourite teddy got a tear but i wouldnt waste time having some freakish breakdown and wanting another perfect one. returning home to Britain with empty arms, good grief, do they not realise that REAL people lose REAL babies everyday - some people are gonna take this programme the wrong way, its offensive to some.

Those women aint right in the head :talkhand:

Flying over to America- polluting the air my real human baby has to breath... FOR A DOLL!!!!

As for asking her daughter to leave her son behind when she emigrated... just shows that she thinks of kids more as possessions anyway :x

The Harry grandson said "It's a doll grandma you numb nuts!" :rotfl: I agree!

I don't think anyone should be offended by it really, it's only a doll. And as sad as it is if it brings some happiness into these womens lives then who are we to tell them it's wrong :?

oh bugger it.. IT'S SOOOOOOOOO WRONG :rotfl:

back to the loony bin for them then.

glad its finished to be honest.

dont have nightmares ladies. :|

I spent most of the hour with my jaw on the floor! How strange!

do you know what i was thinking though, just say one of these women left the baby in the car while she popped to the shop, or left the baby in a visible place in their house & someone passing by reported it for being left/abandoned, the police would have to investigate for it to turn out to be a doll :shock: :shock:
i think it is a bit strange, but they aren't hurting anyone, so let them get on with it.
the thing is though, why doesn't the woman who misses her Grandson that much move to New Zealand to be with him :think: i would.

i repleid about this on another thread, but will reply here too.

its freaking me out, why dont these women adopt real babies that need a family!!!

reminds me more of pervy men with fake girlfriends!!!!

they all need locking up or shooting :shock:

foxymum said:
the thing is though, why doesn't the woman who misses her Grandson that much move to New Zealand to be with him :think: i would.

I was thinking the same thing! I had a quick peek on the net afterwards, and the dolls I founds were £268. Put it towards the plane fare love!

Sorry ...had a bad day and put my post in the wrong section!!! :? :doh:

foxymum said:
do you know what i was thinking though, just say one of these women left the baby in the car while she popped to the shop, or left the baby in a visible place in their house & someone passing by reported it for being left/abandoned, the police would have to investigate for it to turn out to be a doll :shock: :shock:
i think it is a bit strange, but they aren't hurting anyone, so let them get on with it.

thats what i thought or the car accident thing. you can just imagine the poor fireman trying to save the doll. its a little dangerous in that respect.

NickyB said:
foxymum said:

I was thinking the same thing! I had a quick peek on the net afterwards, and the dolls I founds were £268. Put it towards the plane fare love!
yes definatley, New Zealand is a hell of a long way, my Auntie lives there & we've never been there, but surely if the Gran misses him like she seems to , you would try to move there :think:

paradysso said:
i repleid about this on another thread, but will reply here too.

its freaking me out, why dont these women adopt real babies that need a family!!!

reminds me more of pervy men with fake girlfriends!!!!

they all need locking up or shooting :shock:

bloody hell, a tad over the top. They buy dolls not murder children!!!

Perhaps they don't adopt because as due to their age (seeing as most of them were over 50) they wouldn't be allowed. Perhaps she can't move to New Zealand for financial reasons (as £200 is going to help with a move over there) or health reasons, or even Visa reasons. Perhaps someone had a preemie doll made as they had a premature baby and that is all they have to remember them by???

What does it matter to people what other people do as long as they don't hurt anyone. The dolls are not my taste but people have their reasons to buy them and its their money so let them get on with it.

grace1983 said:
foxymum said:

thats what i thought or the car accident thing. you can just imagine the poor fireman trying to save the doll. its a little dangerous in that respect.

yes that would be awful in a safety point of view, car accindent/fire or like so & they are trying to rescue the baby, god would be terrible.
if the 'mum' was unconcious she couldn't even alert the rescuers that the baby is a fake :shock:

The one who went to America (who looked like Cilla out of corrie) I wud've asked for me money back.... what an ugly doll!

There's no harm in it,but I think it's a bit unhealthy :shock: I felt sorry for the granny but not the creepy woman who went to America.She reminded me of a spoiled little girl " I don't LIKE it,it's not PERFECT" also spending £300 on a bottle holder and shoes for a baby is bad enough never mind a doll. I can understand it in a way,cause if anything happened to your baby that could be the sort of mental thing you'd do,but seriously...

Oh well,each to their own

each to their own, i dont think it hurts anyone and no one can tell you what to spend your money on :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back