My Fake Baby

you know the woman who is getting one done like her grandson.. what happened to the little boy? has it mentioned why he's not there? did he die or something? the other woman is wierd but I find that old woman quite sad, bless her. she obviously missing her grandson although I'm not sure getting a replica doll made of him gonna be a good idea :(

grace1983 said:
she needs to get a grip on reality.

i was mega put off by the premature doll with the wires on and the oxygen cannula. if only they knew. i have a real one and its not funny channel 4.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

think i missed that one

ahh thanks grace and tori :oops: your tooo nice to me :oops: my other pic was over 3yrs old though :lol:

god these people are strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and im only 5mins into it!

thanks for the hugs kimbo. its all still a bit raw. it was on at the beginning.

i dont know what happened to the little boy, i can understand her too, but the other lady is away with the fairies. her hubby must be a little concerned, most of her dolls are bi-racial.

the dolls look very real but i cant get my head around the point of having one to be honest. im more than happy to have my little sweetie pie who is alive and well, i dont care about the mess or the trouble. stopped wanting dolls when i was a child.

Tori said:
OMG she cleans the wheels :shock:

if i had an Emmaljunga Carmen id clean the bloody wheels!They are now discontinued, i was broken hearted in the pram shop 8 months ago :cry:

grace1983 said:
Tori said:
OMG she cleans the wheels :shock:

if i had an Emmaljunga Carmen id clean the bloody wheels!They are now discontinued, i was broken hearted in the pram shop 8 months ago :cry:

Sorry :oops:

I dont like the pram either.

The wierd woman, the one with the pram. Can she not have babies? She's crazy!!!

it was the all white one that i wanted and it looked a lot better than the blue and pink lined ones. (im talking about the pram, not the freaky fake babies)

looks better in real life too. with a real baby in :)

im getting more freaked out as this programme goes on.

Kylie1007 said:
She didn't want the mess or noise of a real baby.

:wall: she's even crazier than I thought. Freaky woman. Thanks for clearing that up :)

what if she had a car accident and someone ended up killing themselves trying to save the doll in the bloody car seat?

What the....? :shock:
They are UGLY!!! Are they not?? :|
OMG!!!! Why would you get one?? :think:
They are DOLLS for heavens sake!!!! :doh:
This is too weird.....
Not surprised that womans husband isn't happy!!

On no... there's an imperfection.... IT's A DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, they do look like dead babies :cry: I just think it's so sad, especially in the case of the older woman, she obviously pining for her grandson.

A bloody car seat though OMG OMG OMG :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back