My Fake Baby

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Tonight on C4

A documentary about a woman who makes realistic looking dolls- looks a bit creepy to me but also looks quite interesting.

yeah her story is in Closer magazine this week.. she was a bit scary, had spent £25,000 on these dolls :shock:

oooh glad you reminded me, i really wanted to see this looks interesting

oooo i knew there was something i wanted to watch tonight, remember now

the synopsis in my tv mag says the dolls hav heartbeats and veins?! thats just wierd :eek:

its on after "half ton mum"

tonite's tv is full of freaks!

Areyou watching half tom mom? over 2 million americans weigh over 40 stone :shock:

i watched half ton mom..

now this fake baby is :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ok. . . am i the only one freaked out by this???

I don't get it :shock:
I understand some people may want a baby, that's not odd, but these fake babies :shock: real babies grow into children and adults, so it's just a little odd, why don't they go work with babies or something :shock: They also scare me, they are a bit creepy, sorry :shock:

i really dont get it. . . . . it scares me, n when she put it in the oven to cook :shock:

i have just put it on now - i have it recording sounds very wierd to me]]but i will watch it now and see what their reasons are first :lol:

ok, youre walking down the street and you come across a middle aged lady, expensive pram, Christian Dior baby bottles, manicured nails, obviously well to do and you look in her pram and see a doll.

what the bloody hell are you meant to say to that?

maybe im just jealous cos i wanted that pram! seriously, my princess is worth every penny but a £1000 pram for a doll :shock:

Totally changing the sub but OMG u look FAB dionne - im not gay honest!!

i second that Tori, didnt want to say anything cos i havent really spoken much to Dionne in the past and she may have thought i was a weirdo! :oops:

well lol, i did think that too but well, its always nice to b told u look nice - thats what i think neway :oops: im not a freak Dionne :rotfl:

omg they are all mental!! Going to America to collect a doll! it's sooo strange :doh:

WHAT THE HELL!!! 139 for a skirt for a dolly!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG

the price of them clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

she needs to get a grip on reality.

i was mega put off by the premature doll with the wires on and the oxygen cannula. if only they knew. i have a real one and its not funny channel 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back