Ohhhh my word...

zebrastripes

Reaction score
Finally got round to watching the Blair Witch Project tonight...nobody is in the house but me and baby..

I'm not easily scared...but...eeeeek...I am now. it was because it wasn't gory: that's always so obviously fake. It was just al creepy with those little hand prints over the walls

I have all the lights on, and the TV, just for company.

eek

I went to see it at the movies when it came out and I had to leave as it was making me dizzy - all that shaky camera movement on a big screen not good!

iv never seen it! ooh i love scarey films- especially foreign ones- theyre so much freakier! like the japanese hole movie, and that russian one forgot what its called dark night or something. oh and of course pans labyrinth, which i made the hideous mistake of watching while PREGNANT (doooooooont do it, seriously!)

whats blair witch about? all i kno is its like a doumentary pastiche?

I watched it in 2000 and even 8 years later feel edgy going in woods :?
It's so scary! Especially when one of them disappears.

I hate horror films - I get scared so easily - and any gore makes me flip out.....

but honestly I found blair witch so rubbish - wasn't scared at all!

I can't watch the ending in this movie... it's too creepy... it's the innuendo about what happened. Scary movies leave me scarred for days, I get scared so easily.

meg_bellamy said:
I can't watch the ending in this movie... it's too creepy... it's the innuendo about what happened. Scary movies leave me scarred for days, I get scared so easily.
i know what you mean the ending messed me up for weeks after i would never watch it again even though it wasnt scary it messed with my mind.

I normally get scared by horror films pretty easy but this didn't scare me at all :?

I went to watch it at the cinema too! I was so excited then felt a little let down! Maybe because of all the hype at the time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back