My Did I or Didnt I ovulate 2WW!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
I generally dont do a 2WW thread, mainly because I never know where I am in my cycles and also to stop me from turning completely neurotic!! :looped:

But as I had some strong OPK's last week I am trying to remain optimistic!!

I am a bit late in posting, as I am already around 7dpo (going by my strongest opk)

From ovulation onwards I have had quite strong stomach pains, for the first few days they were sharp pains in my ovaries (both sides) and then around 2 or 3 days ago it became more of a stomach pain.

It hurts if I lie on my belly!!

Apart from that not much else to report at this point!!

Ooooooo I have everything crossed for you hun, really hope this is the start of your bfp
xxxxx

Cheers Chick ... I am not holding my breath but you know stranger things have happened!!

Exactly, try to keep positive hun although I know that can be really hard
xxx

Ditto Kezza, sending tonnes of dust your way hun. Keeping my FX for you my lovely! x x

Oh, this will keep the next week very exciting :good:

Good luck Vicky :dust:

aw its so lovely to see you having a 2ww!!! really hope it happens this month and i'll be following your thread daily!! xxxxxx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

xx

Oh, this will keep the next week very exciting :good:

Good luck Vicky :dust:

Was thinking, if all things go to plan, we could both be announcing our BFP's around the same time .... now that would be incredible!! :dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:oooh i will be thread stalking this week now, good luck hun. xxx

i'm same as you hunny!! testing on the 5th aug but will no doubt test on friday!!
i'm addicted to poas!! xx

Ohhh and I might also like to add that my husband now thinks I am completely mad as I have been wearing a scarf wrapped around my belly to keep it warm :help:

I am blaming this one on Maybe Baby ;)

Ahhh Vicky LMAO!!

Sorry about that one Hun!!

Good Luck with everything Hun and I hope to see you very soon in Tri 1!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Was thinking, if all things go to plan, we could both be announcing our BFP's around the same time .... now that would be incredible!! :dust:
That would be FANTASTIC! :dance:

Omg re the scarf though! ;)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

8dpo - Not much to report still have a rotten tummy ache ... I swear I am becoming a hypochondriac as I just seem to ache all over all the time!! :wall2:

Cervix and CM all seems normal!!

The only difference I can really think of is that on my last cycle a week before AF arrived I had sore boobies, this time they feel fine .... which makes me a little worried that I didnt even ovulate in the first place :shakehead:

Done a OPK this morning as well just to curb my craving to POAS ... was negative of course :roll:

Hey Hun,

Look at a negative OPK as a good thing, at least it's the LH going down as it should do.

I have a good feeling you will have OV'd and the times I have gotten preggers are late OV ones so don't worry about that either hun.

I probably had a million symptoms last week but now I only really have sore boobs, maybe the symptoms are in our heads in the 2WW.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Thanks Maybe.

I am trying not to over analyze every single thing that I am feeling as I would probably go quite mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back