I am going to go insane - 2WW driving me nuts already

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Seriously - how do you ladies do it?

This is the first month we've been TTC and I am half way through 2WW. It has been the longest week of my life. It doesn't help that due to a previous CP I don't want to test until I am 10 days late. So I still have a 2WW :)

I seriously cannot do this month after month. I kind of just want my period to come early so this horrid waiting is over!

I think I am going to have to put myself on a self imposed ban from the TTC forum :shock: :shock:

Ever little rumble in my stomach is driving me nuts - is it period related? It it very early pregnancy related? I feel tired - is it because of the weather or is it pregnancy related? I am more hungry than usual - is it because I am due on or is it pregnancy related!!!! Grrrr!

I am going to go bonkers by the time I am able to test

Last edited:
Ha ha Carnat ,
Know that feeling well - been there done that several times!!!
And will be back there very soon!!

Just got to distract yourself as much as pos, easier said than done i know , but a watched kettle doesnt boil!!!!

So do whatever you can, throw yourself in to something else to take your mind off ttc, we dont want you going bonkers now. xxxxx

As you may have guessed I am not the world's most patient woman :)

We currently don't have a laptop at home so I am OK weekends / evenings but I log on here though-out the working day. I do have a lot of work on but I can't help popping in and out of here as I have the internet to hand!

This place is amazing, the miscarriage and loss forum in particular has been a really wonderful.

We've not told a soul we're actively TTC and as you can imagine my OH is fed up to the back teeth of listening to my ramblings on the matter.

I think I am going to make a list of all the positives of not having a BFP this month? (I'll wrack my brains on that one LOL)

I wish all the women TTC get their BFP soon - but I know that patience and perseverance is key so I am trying to hold it together :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

Wow I'm going through exactly the same at the moment and it's soooooo annoying. We are on our first month of trying and I seem to spend every spare minute thinking about BFP I cannot test for about another week and it's driving me crazy. I have been to the gym tonight to try and take my mind off it which I would recommend. I do not want to talk to my husband about the 2ww and symptoms as I don't want to get his hopes up etc.

Xx

Same here, 1st month ttc and totally obsessed! Got a lot of respect for the women who have been ttc for several months. x

Amen to those that have been going through this agony for many months.

I am thinking next month I am going to ban myself from this site LOL!

Have been thinking the same thing. Don't know whether this site makes the wait better or worse! But completely agree, amen to those who have gone through this for several months now x

Have been thinking the same thing. Don't know whether this site makes the wait better or worse! But completely agree, amen to those who have gone through this for several months now x

This site is def my guilty please :shock: but it has made me a tad obssessive.

I check PF every day, totally obsessed about ttc now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back