My Did I or Didnt I ovulate 2WW!!

I didn't really have any symptoms either... I didn't test until I was 2weeks late lol! And looking back the only thing I could remember getting was cramping which I always thought was AF on her way.. xx

Good morning hun!

How are u? hope u are feeling positive! sending u lots of :dust: xx

Awwww look at you ladies asking after me :love:

My tummy ache has eased off now, still get some pain in my ovary area but cramps now feel more AF like. Had a few pains in my boobs but nothing much.

I would be around 10DPO now, But I am not even going to look at a HPT until the end of next week if nothing has happened!!

I would be around 10DPO now, But I am not even going to look at a HPT until the end of next week if nothing has happened!!

:nopoas:
Vicky i'm suprised by you.. i thought you would be a POAS addict! xx
:dust:

After 15 months of negatives ..... I am a reformed POAS addict ... kinda LOL

I can't believe you're not testing either lol

Ah well - just have to wait and see! Good luck :good:

Well done Vicky! The longer you wait, the better! And btw, I didn't have any sore boobs when I got my bfp. I actually never had sore boobs.

Will stalk your thread this Week:)

xx

Hey Vicky, hope you're ok. I should have named my 2WW thread the same as yours! :rolleyes: I've still got no AF and no BFP either. :clock:

x x

Been away from PF over the weekend needed a little break away.

As far as symptoms go nothing to report, still have a painful belly ache, which is worse when I am lying down and I am also having pains in my hips which are horrible.

Had a quick check of my cervix just now and there was a very slight discolouration so I am predicting the witch to rear her ugly face tomorrow or Wednesday.

Not really surprised just feeling deflated about the whole process. I dont think I will be a clomid success story, only have one more go then its on to tubes and drilling .... lucky me!!!

Remember, you're not out untill the witch gets you! I am still holding my fingers crossed for you!!

xx

More spotting today she is just teasing me now .... Only a matter of time till she arrives!!

Fed up!

Sorry the witch is hovering Vicky.
Yes you will get there xxx

She's here, I'm out ......... Fuk it!!

Aww f**k! Sorry Hun.

Hope you're ok, have yourself a sulking and eating treats day, tesco have a bottle of vino, pizza express doughballs or garlic bread and a large pizza with 2 GU desserts for a tenner!

That should make you feel a bit better and then you can focus on your last lot of clomid, if I were you I'd be pushing for one or two ultrasounds as they checked you way to early last time, as of yet you still don't know whether you're oving on clomid...

Do you know whether you can up the dose or they can change the days for you?

Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back