Now in my 8th 2ww

Poppy1987

Reaction score
Hey all. I am now in cycle 8 and I think I'm in my 2ww. My calender said that I should ov today but yesterday I am a lot of cm and then what I think are ov pains last night. I have a few twinges at this moment in time. I bd last night so fingers tightly crossed this will be my month!! Af will be due on the 7th dec so I hope she stays away! Look luck for you all x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Fx for you poppy. Im on my 6th cycle and should be ov any day now had lots of pain on one side and cm so bding alot lol.

Michelle. x

hi poppy im in cycle 6 so not far behind you. fx for us and everyone else!!

Fx for a speedy bfp for you! I'm currently in my 5th 2ww and praying for a bfp during the week.
X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

When are you all testing? Af is not due on the 7th if I have a 28 day cycle so I should know by next week as a week before af I get sore boobs then I usually know I'm out! Good luck to you all x

I'm going to test on the 1st as that will be the date AF is due.

Oh and I forgot to add - anything that smells remotely of milk is making me want to vom. Including milk and honey bubble bath! Lol.

Oh and I forgot to add - anything that smells remotely of milk is making me want to vom. Including milk and honey bubble bath! Lol.

I made porridge yesterday, and sat down to eat it took a mouth full ,and had to leave it.

Just couldn't eat it, made me feel all funny, FX for us xx

Im not guna test till 17th dec as im very irregular with my af and think by then it will b over two weeks late!! Fx for everyone testing soon il b keeping an eye for you.

Michelle. x

Aw what happened to my post that had all my symptoms?? Lol was a real long whiney post b4 the milk post.

Oh well.

Fx anyway for us lovely ladies. Imagine what a Christmas that will be knowing we have our bubs!!

*pray*
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111