My Completed Family

Yay!! Finally updated my ticker! I use Tapatalk so always forget about them - but sorted now :)

Lovely updated tickers, gosh can't believe little Imogen is already that "old" lol.

Glad all is OK with your wound, an infection is not what you need!

So how is life as a Mummy of two?

X

It's tiring, overwhelming but absolutely amazing too. Feels like she's been here forever and James adores her, but then sometimes it feels all new and special. I'm not articulating it very well, but won't be long before your own experience!

There was a little part of me, when I was pregnant, that thought "I love James so completely, how can I share that with another" but of course, you do. You love them both and swell with pride that they are your children.

Anyway, that's far too mushy haha. In a nutshell, it's brilliant! Xx

Well, we kept our pram from when James was a baby to use with Imogen too. However, it's far too big to fit into our little car!! (We had a different petrol guzzling car when James was born). So my mum and dad (total super stars!) ordered us a new pram which arrived yesterday - I'm in love!! Cannot wait to get to use it now too! Will try and get a piccie to post :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418907880.082979.jpg

Please ignore the hideous carpet - this is our spare room that is being decorated (FINALLY!) in the new year!! Xx

Oh wow, lovely wee pram - so girly!!!

Love it

X

Took James to see Santa today - he absolutely loved it!! So excited for Christmas Day now :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419339558.501758.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419339578.885471.jpg

It was amazing - could feed the reindeer, go on rides at the little fair, there was a disco and a cafe as well, absolutely amazing!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419339654.158593.jpg

Haha, got my mum in on this one lol!

In case I forget or don't get another chance, want to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas - hope you have an amazing one :)

He is such a cutie. Glad you had fun.

Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas sweetie

X

Well, tomorrow is the day I take charge of my life and become healthy again. I decided whilst pregnant that once I felt ready, I was going to follow Jason Vale's Juice Yourself Slim program. And it starts tomorrow! It's not just juice, it's smoothies, soups and salads too, and it is by far the best way to get healthy. Read up on him if you want to, or feel free to ask any questions. My mum was sceptical until I answered her questions and she did her own research too - so much so, she's doing it in the new year as well!

Weighed myself tonight and wanted to cry as the scales told me I now weigh 13st 1 - never been so heavy (when not pregnant!) in my life!! Time to get my slim body back :)

Hi hun! I just caught up on your journal! Your little Imogen is 3 days younger than my little one who was also born by c-section and weighed a similar weight. Randomly I got a hole in my wound too around the same time you did!! How is yours doing now?
Love the health kick idea, I also feel so heavy so I'm going to look into that too. I've started going on some walks since the hole in the wound healed up but I'm a bit wary of overdoing it.
You sound like youre doing brilliantly!x

Last edited:
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Goat, how random is that?! Mine is absolutely fine now. Horrid at the time! How's yours mended? I am loving my health kick. Feel so energetic (despite night feeds!) and have already got back into jeans from before I was pregnant, so definitely keeping it up.

Got a new phone and finally got round to getting tapatalk on it, so I can keep in touch now lol!!

Xx

Well, it's my birthday tomorrow and I feel bloody miserable! Was supposed to have a birthday tea with my family tonight at my mums, but it was cancelled as my mum, dad and my little James are all poorly. My husband is the manager of a store who have their stocktake tomorrow, so,when he leaves the house for work early in the morning, he's not home until 2am ish on Tuesday, so he completely misses my whole birthday. Knew this in advance so arranged to have an Indian takeaway with my mum once the children are asleep in bed, but that's been cancelled as well. So tomorrow, I shall be spending the day looking after my two children, just like any other day, except daddy isn't home to help with bedtime routines. Every year my birthday is crap. This is my last one, I'll stay 28 forever instead of facing the disappointment lol!!

Ugh, what a "woe is me" post. Some people would kill to spend their birthday with children of their own. Get a grip Gemma and be thankful and appreciative of the best two things to have ever blessed your life!

Happy belated Birthday sweetie.

I never get down this far on the forum anymore (lappy is dying and I am too impatient on my phone).

I get 'birthday depression' so much so that I go on holiday for mine.... well I did pre James (although we had a week in Greece last year that included my birthday). I've had so many shit years I don't celebrate any more.... its all pressure I put on myself of course.

Hope you are feeling a bit brighter now.

X

Thank you!! Hubby has said that next year he'll make it special. I don't believe him haha. I'm good now it's over and I don't have to answer the awkward "what did you do for your birthday" questions! Although I've been too busy looking after 2 poorly children to worry about it anymore. Definitely sticking at 28 though lol!! Xx

Not posted in a while - so busy these days! Imogen is becoming a right mummy's girl, which I adore. Her smiles and giggles are amazing. Anyway, wanted to share this photo of Imogen and James. They are both 3 months old, on their tummies, on our bed. Crazy comparing them!!!

Attachments

• Phototastic-10_02_2015_ad907364-241d-459b-ab18-325add243cb9.jpg
    Phototastic-10_02_2015_ad907364-241d-459b-ab18-325add243cb9.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 16
Look how similar they are. Wowser. Its uncanny.

Hope all is going well with your gorgeous kiddies?

X

My goodness, I haven't written in ages. My two monkeys are fantastic. Imogen is amazing and James is just brilliant with her. He is such a sweetheart! Will try and upload a picture....

Ok. Tapatalk won't play nice. Will try later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back