And then there were 2 :)

Thanks hunni :) would be nice for that big win, im promoting the product in which im having as part of my diet and hoping that i can make some money from that, but customers are few and far between at the moment with Christmas coming up, hoping it explodes in the new year before the official launch in February!

Took the kids out to Frankie and bennys last night as it was my friends little boys birthday, its the first time i have done anything like that without OH and it was actually really lovely. Elexis ate like a horse bless her and just sat there colouring. Elise was really well behaved too and i thoroughly enjoyed my meal, creamy garlic and cheese mushrooms for starters and cajun chicken pasta bake for the main, could eat it again haha!
We got home around 8:30pm (OH was at my brothers watching the boxing) so i put Elexis to bed hoping for a lie in in the morning and me and Elise watched x factor and im a celeb with lots of cuddles, was lovely! Elexis didnt lie in though grrr haha, she was up at 7am, slightly later than usual but nit by much!

Weigh day tomorrow :) excited! Week 2 down, feelin really positive and happy xx

Hi Lovely how are you doing? is the tree down form the loft yet? how are little ladies this week?
x Daisy

Hey Daisy, im doing great thanks, the diet is still going well :D (if you can call it that haha) feel so much healthier and full of energy!

The tree has been up for some time :blush: couldnt help it, Elise was nagging ;) haha! Elexis hasnt bothered too much with it thankfully although the kitten can be a swine sometimes!

Elexis hasnt been very well since Friday night, shes had the dreaded diarrhea and sickness :( so Saturday morning we were up at 4:10am i was knackered, OH went to watch the rugby world cup final too so i had to deal with both sprogs all day saturday! He didnt come home that night, Elexis woke at 6:30am Sunday but went back to sleep in my bed for 2 hours and did nothing but sleep in between being sick! Monday morning...up at 5am and same this morning, so ive been feeling so so shattered! Good job i have my Vi shakes to give me energy otherwise id be on my arse come dinner time lol! She hasnt been sick since sunday, but still has runny nappies which is the reason for her waking so early as for some reason shes having a poo early in the morning rather than through the day as usual! Hoping it reverts to been on an aft as this could make potty training difficult if she keeps this "poo" routine up :/

Elise has been better behaved, im deffo thinking its because shes not in the class of said friend now! She can still give lip, chat back and yell at me but its not half as often as before so thats good :) just wish she would learn to keep her bedroom tidy! Always thought when i had kids esp girls they would have this lovely princess looking bedroom all pink and pretty...instead theres drawing on the wall, clothes scattered all over from her wardrobe, barbies with no hair and drawing on their faces and god knows what else! meh! May have to bribe her with Santa ;)

Got a night out this saturday for my friends 30th. Its fancy dress...the funnier the better, i didnt have much money to go splashing out on crazy expensive fancy dress outfits so im being Rudolph haha! That'll do! Looking forward to it after the week ive had!

xx

I swear ive been taken back in time! For the past few days Elexis has been waking through the night again and of i go into her, give her her dummy or find her bottle for her and walk back out she has the most amazing melt down ever! Last night she woke at 10:30pm (i was still awake though thankfully) and then again at midnight before waking again at 1am and having a total bitch fit! She ended up in our bed and didnt go back to sleep while 3am and then woke up wanting to get up at 6:30am. All night ive had her feet booting me in the head and back and have had zero sleep! Even my Vi shakes aint perking me up this morning, in such a foul mood, headache and peeved! Found out though thats its more than likely a leap which is their most significant one and can last for around 6-7 weeks :O i blumming well hope it doesnt, im literally onto day 5 and i could cry!

The dogs been a complete arse, Elexis has learnt how to open the kitchen door as well as the baby gate and Elise is just not doing as she is told! So yup...having the day from hell already! Shoot me now :(

xx

hahahah oh lovely sounds like a challeging week so far. How odd that shes having a weird old time lately not sleeping and tummy upsets.
Are you doing antlers and a red nose then. how brilliant!!
hope that the girls settle down and the dog stops being an arse to!!
x Daisy

Oh it was deffo a challenging week haha! The night time melt downs are still occurring but ive since felt her gums and her back teeth are prominent under the gums so thinking this may be why!

Saturday was brilliant, and yes...red nose antlers and a collar with a nice xmas jingly bell haha! as well as a brown fluffy dress (i say dress...i had to wear leggings it was that short)

The dog is still being super greedy, he ate a full pizza saturday night whilst i was out :O think i may worm him just in case, its ridiculous, as soon as the baby gate is open he darts into the room and eats whatever food is lying around...nightmare!

Hoping this week is going to be a much better week, ive lost a lb to start with when i didnt think id lose anything, getting my hair done Thursday and finishing the xmas shopping at the weekend, so i can finally rest and enjoy the festivities :) so its looking like a good week already...down side, ive been feeling ever so sicky, elexis has had the dreaded sickness bug and something is telling me its there in my tummy just waiting to attack :/ really hope not!

xx

Hello lovely , how are you and the girls? Thats a clever dog youve got there!! Jakey was in the dog house last night agian , hes had my mums christmas fudge, my neices raffaelos and last night he ate the honey roasted peanuts. I have to go shopping to buy all the christmas sweets again!!

He is adoreable though!!

What are you getting the girls for presents this year? Hope that you are on the lovely superexcited time for the kids and that you and OH are doing alright.

xDaisy

Oh Daisy...the dogs new trick...opening the bin and eating the contents :mad: deary me haha! Sounds like Jakey is a greedy chops too haha!

Yeah we're all ok! Just about finished the xmas shopping! Elise has got an x box and a few cheaper bits including a magic set and a talking tom cat toy (and lots more little bits) Elexis has got a big farm with lots of chunky animals and some wooden blocks and a shape sorter, still to get her a few more bits yet too! Elise is excited to break up from school tomorrow, tbh i'll be glad once shes finished and i'm all done and then we can relax and enjoy the run up to Christmas :)

I sent your card today too :) so it should be with u very soon! Hope your more organised than me for xmas haha!!

xx

What an eventful day yesterday! Had to take Pooch to the vets as he was straining to poo for 2 days and been sick! The vet was going to send us home with meds for a tummy upset until i told her he had managed a very solid poo just as the straining began so she had a poke around up there and started pulling chunks of bone out, unfortunately he was tensing up and making thing worse so her had to go to theatre to be aneathetized so that they could give him an enema and flush it all out, he was very sleep for some time when we got home and was losing quite a bit of blood from his behind but im thankful to say this morning he is back to his normal self :)

Elexis is being a bugger this morning, my heads bouncing anyway and i have no painkillers and shes there attacking the xmas tree :mad: she hasnt bothered much with it before but this morning shes been a nightmare! Elise on the other hand, good as gold on the x box haha!

x

Its official...my youngest has super lugs!! Oh was stirring at 5am and decided to go down for a cig, i told him to be super quiet and checked on the monitor and missus looked sparko'd...yet as soon as OH had crept to the bottom of the stairs miss was awake and stood up shaking her cot side and yelling mamma :roll: then she proceeded to grab her blanket and stand there waiting to go downstairs! I tried to hang fire for as long as possible in the hope she would go back to sleep but no such luck, so we've been downstairs ages already, housework all done and dusted and breakfast consumed!! Oh Joys!

Pooch is back to his usual scavenging ways :) we had doggy cuddles on the sofa last night...which in itself is an achievement as usually the daft sod is jumping all over you with his slobbery tongue out! So i'd say he's still not 100% probably still a bit sore and tired!

Ahh well...3 sleeps to Christmas :yay: starting to feel a little excited now! I havent felt festive all December like normal and i have no idea why! Its just beginning though yay haha!

Been deliberating about my impending 30th too...i was going to have a party but i just cant afford it all and then theres the added hassle of inviting mum OR dad OR both aaargh! Why cant they all just get along! So looks like a big meal out is on the cards instead...its not what id have originally chosen but its the easiest! Its mums 50th January 3rd too and ive been looking for a spa day for her :) i think ive found the perfect one! Just want to do something different for her big 5 0 :)

xx

oh poor dog!! and poor you thats a very early start to , are you asleep on the sofa right now?
3 sleeps to xmas thats amazing. hope you have a brilliant time lovely. godd luck x Daisy

Haha Oh Daisy if only it were that simple to get my head down on the sofa...if Elexis catches even the slightest glimpse that your nearly asleep you usually get battered around the head with some sort of implement :lol:

Elexis has been so bright lately (not that she isnt already) she was pointing into my brothers kitchen last week saying "pissies" and really frowning, i was wondering what she wanted until OH went to shop and came back with some crisps, asked her if she wanted some "crispies" and she smiled and replied "pissies" with her hand out haha! Also yesterday tea she was playing with a little plastic ball...i manage to find another and gave her it and she walked up to me held them both out and said "two" :D

The girls had a fun day yesterday too, Nana came up bearing gifts to which she allowed them to open as she wanted to see their faces. Elise had asked for some mini mouse stompeez, a onesie and dressing gown to which she got, the onesie has a tail and everything :D haha! Its brilliant! Last year Elexis didnt bother opening presents, didnt know how i guess, this time OH put a small rip in the paper and she proceeded to rip it open slightly before pointing inside saying "whats this?" haha bless, so she got a ride on car thats designed to look like an aeroplane, it has a light up propella on the front that spins round! She also got a talking baby doll thats all soft bodied which she has been so funny with as if you press its hands it says either mamma or dadda and she likes to mimic the doll haha! I videoed her yesterday and stuck it on facebook as it was so funny! She loves her ride on too and keeps pushing dolly round on it :lol: Cant wait for xmas day now...im so giddy :D

xx

oh sounds awesome. Happy christmas lovely hope you are having a wonderful day.
love Daisy

Well, im afraid to say it, but Christmas day was a huge let down! I struggled to feel festive on the run up to xmas as it was, the best part was my babies opening their gifts and being happy and excited! We went to OH's mums for xmas, she had too many people to cook for so did a buffet, i thought maybe it would make a nice change, but tbh i hated it, missed having the xmas dinner so so much, all sitting together chatting and eating and raising a glass...nothing like that!! And then we ended up coming home at 8pm with OH's sister, fiance and best friend and OH had had too much alcohol and went on one, was been mean to me and giving me abuse and then being mean to elise telling her she had to go to bed when we allow her to stay up later in the school hols!! It was just a total washout tbh!! :( im so gonna make next year so so magical! And OH can stay off the ale.

Yesterday we had a onesie day and just chilled out watching tv and had a sunday dinner style tea which was yum! played with the kids with their new things and had an early night!

Today i plan to do not very much either, started with a sore throat and bunged up nose yesterday, i have dads to go to tomorrow for a second xmas and more present opening! So im hoping not to feel too ill for that!

So yeah...thats my xmas in a nutshell

xx

Oh no what a let down!
Hope that you and the girls have had a nice snuggle day and OH can do one , how horrible. I'd have chucked him out.
hope your week gets better and youve got some good photos of your little ones.
x Daisy

Yeah i had words with him Boxing day, told him how horrid he had been and conveniently he couldnt remember, he was "too drunk" and "its the spirits that do this to him" not a fecking excuse in my eyes, cant take your ale then dont drink!! Think the whole buffet thing contributed though as OH hardly ate anything!!

Yesterday was lovely at dads. OH didnt go as he had a run it with dads wife back in November, and tbh i dont blame him for not wanting to go, if it werent for dad i wouldnt of either as i hate her so much esp after the Nov incident! For once though she actually was ok! The kids got lovely presents and they bought me a little bit of something to open (as i had already been bought a new outfit and opened that xmas day to wear that day) and then later on they surprised me and my brother with a little hamper, with crisps, dip, chocolates and biscuits and mulled wine :D was a lovely idea and one i may pinch for next year!!
While at dads yesterday i noticed that the girls have both got very similar looking blistered spots on their face, neck, back and stomach...i think its safe to say they have the pox...and Elexis started with her croupy cough last night too :( poor baby!! So i have 2 poorly babies, so looks like we may be doing nothing for new year although OH is anchoring after spending it with his friends :roll: hes been hinting for a few days, ever since he heard his friend who's in the army is up our end for the new year and his partner and kids are going to her mums so he is on his own with nothing to do...guilt trip much???!! So yeah thats still up in the air atm!!

xx

Ready for 2nd xmas at granddads yesterday

1girl.jpg

Posing girls and Elexis on her new bouncy frog

2girl.jpg

Elexis opening a present

3girl.jpg

Elise opening a present

4girl.jpg

Posing together in their new xmas eve onesies xmas eve - excited for santa

5girl.jpg

xx

The girls are currently in full swing of chickenpox :( Elexis didnt cope very well with them at all yesterday, the itching was just too much for her as she has them in her eyes and ears...just everywhere...its frustrating as i have piriton in to stop the itching but the little monkey doesnt like it and so just spits it out :roll:

1bab.jpg 2bab.jpg 3bab.jpg

She seems better in herself today and i managed to out the meds in her juice to which she drunk the whole beaker :yay: haha! where theres a will and all that!
Elise doesnt have as many spots and hers arent itching so much now either! Think there is light at the end of the tunnel :)

Last night was quite fun too...OH was stressed with the constant crying and had a face like a wet weekend in brid, so i told him to go down to my brothers (they were having a small family get together to see in the new year) told him i would rather him go than me having to sit there looking at his miserable arse face all night! So he went, me and Elise had some munchies, listened to music, sang a bit of karaoke and had a lovely girly night in! None of us went to bed until 2am and then Elexis was awake at 6 :sleep:
Me and Elise have also started a dream list for 2014, were gonna keep adding things we'd like to do this new year...so far we have a concert to attend as well as new year in London to see the epic firework display :D we'll keep adding to it i'm sure!

Anyway - *****HAPPY NEW YEAR***** Hope its a brilliant one and hope all our dreams come true whatever they may be!!!!

xxx

Gosh...since xmas i feel like my life is going no where, some days are so bad with OH...I could just up sticks and leave and become a selfish person, but after last nights chat...i think were getting somewhere and so in my mind its the final chance to change things! This is how ridiculous it is...its ok for him to put £10 a time on his poker, accumulating to over a hundred pound each month, yet the week before xmas i bought a pack of £1 mince pies and i got a right mouthful for it because we "could of done without them when we need other things" i mean seriously!!!??? So this is the main reason i feel so trapped and unfulfilled in life...its like living with my parents, asking if i can do things or spend money :roll: anyway, yesterday he put £10 on his account for his "football bets" although i heard horse racing a little while later on the laptop...i'd left £12 in the bank for my mobile contract...and what did he do...he put that on his bingo account to "try and win some money to live on" :mad: he didnt win obviously and then you could tell he was looking depressed and ready to do something stupid so i told him not to and if he felt like he wanted to then to come up and speak to me first. Anyway...that he did, i explained that i think the self harming and depression runs from his gambling as thats when hes at his worse an i said i thought he had a problem to which he agree'd so he's agree'd to see his therapist thursday and see if he needs to be referred to a gambling group or if it can be dealt with at his meetings with him. He said that he cant just have an enjoyable game on his poker anymore as he's constantly chasing the win! Oh and he has always said that he wants to become a professional poker player...i told him to stop chasing that dream, it aint never gonna happen and i also pointed out that him spending over £100 a month all adds up to over a grand a year which could pay for a holiday...so hopefully ive got through to him and he will see it through and get some help otherwise i will have to think about me and the kids and put this one to bed!!!

Elexis had a really bad day Thursday...just cried constantly and then to add to that stress Elise decided she was going to be a little madam all day (can tell shes feeling better) then Friday we started off a bit whingy but then she perked up and we had a happy child again...she woke a few times crying in the night, ive been trying to hold off going straight in though as the other night i went in to give her her dummy and she wouldnt let me leave, kept grabbing my arm and wrapping it around her waist! Roll on when these nasty pox have gone! Least we didnt get up our usual 6am today...7:30am was get up today...so thank you Elexis Joy :)

xx

6am get up today :sleep: oh dear,really wanted one last lie in too before the school hols are over :(

Feeling a bit fed up today!! Mainly because of a certain energy provider bullsitting us!! We got into some debt and they said they would like to fit a meter, we said we werent kean on the idea as they end up costing more and we could only really afford the £20 a week that we had been paying, he assured us that at our current usage £20 would cover the gas and debt so we thought ok, why not if its same! Anyway...up to press, £20 put on since Tuesday and i wake up this morning and its off :mad: and its saying theres £5.50 owed for debt, so in theory were gonna need to put another £10 to cover debt and last until Tuesday so thats gonna be £30 in one week!!!! Not happy! Think OH is going to be giving them a call and telling them they can stick their meter up their arse! we already had a mountain of hassle with the installation as it was! And so now me and Elexis are sat downstairs layered up as its freezing! £10 to our name, need milk, bread and other bits to see us through and now were gonna have to make a choice...heating or food...piss take!!!! Feel so hopeless at times and guilty...guilty for the kids, that ive brought them into this world and i cant give them the world :( The country is on its backside! Looked into starting full time employment, we'd be worse off! I mean seriously what the hell!

Anyway...rant over! Will have to have a duvet day with my girls and hope OH has an idea about what to do!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back