my boys list so far...

Bronson makes me think of charles bronson ( the prisoner) not something i want to be reminded of when looking at my baby... sorry just honest opinion. Actually really like logan x

Thats what made us think of it lol that doesn't bother me, his generation won't associate it that way so i don't think it matters really

Oooh i love that pippa - bronson, really strong name

Its growing on me more and more, it is a strong name for a man, and Bron/Bronny is quite cute for a little boy :)

OH's surname is Smith so dont really have the worry of it going with that. It's the name equivilant to a pair of jeans!

that's how we found temperance said it joking then liked it! i think its a nice name x

I thought of Charles bronson too. Eurgh.

I like Sebastian the best. Lucian and Dorian sound girly to me.

I love the name Nathaniel! My partners a Nathan though so I'm biased :p

I have no idea who that Bronson chap is...haha...so his generation def won't associate it with him..

It's a great feeling being sure of a name & getting OH to agree on one!
Xx

Logan and Seb are my FAV from ur list hun xx

I love Logan, but then I am biast what with it being my sons name ;) x

I love Grayson and in the same vein, Clayton and Lincoln/Link. I'm not keen on Bronson but Bronn is cute, there's a Bronn in Game Of Thrones so it'll be slightly less unusual than it was a few years ago now :D

Aww i love Brody thats is our daugthers names :) she was born at 20 weeks and we didnt no if she was a boy or girl till after the post mortom reaults and Brody can be both :) but it was my name before anyway i love it my next one will have it as the middle name :) xxx

I think because OHs son is Koby with a y, id use the 'ie' spelling of brodie for a girl. Im convinced ill have a boy though!

Pippa , are you still loving bronson, i can just pivture you with a little boy called that, its do unusual, you should def go for it, you have to be a little more exciting with a surname smith! Im the same , im a jones!!

I know its such a boring name! Mines great, im a Kovacs (hungarian family). Although, ironically, its like the hungarian equivalent of Smith because its so common there!

I still love Bronson!
Its had a real love/hate response, mainly because people can/cant get past the whole Charles Bronson thing lol People reckon hed end up being a right bruiser! (I wouldnt mind that too much though, its wrong of me to say but OHs son is a bit of a fairy!)

I really like the sound of Bronson Smith. He sounds famous already!! If you're put off it at all, how about Brenton?? I teach a cool 14 year old with that name. He could get Brent for short. I'd never heard it before this school year. Good luck with your choice! Xx

Hmm I'm deffo in the Charles Bronson camp, not for me.

I love Sebastian from your list. What about Buddy?

Sebastian is on my short list means majestic. Just aware it might be shortened to Seb and not keen on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back