....My baby girl, Lexi-Mai....

Well, it's been a while since I updated!
Guess I'll start with Christmas! We spent Christmas day with my family and this year we had it at my Dads house which is a first for us and it was lovely! He loved having Lexi-Mai there all day!! We got absolutely spoilt rotten! Had a lovely Christmas dinner and went for a walk afterwards while Lexi-Mai stayed with her Grandad :)

Boxing day we went to the in-laws which was nice. Again, we were spoilt rotten!! Lexi-Mai and her cousin got ALOT of things off their Nana and it was a sea of paper and boxes in the front room!! Her cousin loved having her there and was showing her each of her toys and sat next to Lexi-Mai and put her arm around her! So cute!! Had another nice dinner (Although no-one will beats my Dads!! :D) and buffet tea, so was another piggy day!!

On the 27th we went to in-laws again for another buffet tea with OHs uncle there. I've loved being fed over Christmas and not having to worry about cooking!!

We had a lovely few days together as our little family. On New Years Eve Lexi-Mai spent her first night away from us and went to stay with her Aunty Mandy for the night. I was distraught! I cried before she went and started sobbing as I saw her drive away :cry: Lexi-Mai was fine obviously but I missed her sooo much! She'd always with me, she's like my right arm!! So NYE we spent together with OHs friend. We had a lovely tea and spent the night in having a few drinks and went out and let fireworks off at midnight next to the River Lune :) Was lovely even if it was chilly and windy!! We both got up the next morning feeling fine, which was abit of a suprise as I haven't drank in 13 months or so!! :shock:

In the evening we walked together to go pick Lexi-Mai up from MILs and go for tea- another buffet!!

So that's a quick insight to our Christmas and NYE :)

OH is back at work again now and we're back at our toddler groups. Sad to see the end of Christmas!

Hmm, what else has happened? Well, we're moving house and we get our keys friday. It's a 3 bed house, with a kitchen/diner, landscaped garden and own parking space so will be lovely! And it's £525 a month which is a bonus! We've managed to save up the money pretty quickly, all £1400 of it!! :shock: Which is shocking seen as we've just had Christmas and went daft with that!! So got a busy couple of weeks packing. We're gonna have to get the carpets at the new house cleaned and give it a clean top to bottom- it's not filthy but we always do it when we move. We're gonna redecorate Lexi-Mais and our bedroom as well as the front room so got to get the stuff for that. Can't wait to do her room, gonna do it the same colour which is yellow and make it all lovely and nice for her!

Unfortunately it means we have to change HV which I am NOT happy about. When I used to be under the care of a consultant paediatrician when I was younger I would find it so frustrating when I saw somebody different and had to go through all my past history etc over and over, so don't want to change HV for the same reason. HV is coming next week so we're gonna chat then and see what happens.

Lexi-Mai had her 3rd jabs today, so had 3 jabs in total. The needle is so thick that they use! They have to use it on newborns too, poor wee mites! She never really makes a fuss when she's had them before and although she cried slightly more than usual she did absolutely brill! Little superstar she is! I'd be crying more if it was me anyway! A few cuddles from me and Daddy and she was fine! We even took her Winnie the Pooh grumbly tummy bear to cheer her up! She was a little bit sick as we left but otherwise ok! Little bugger managed to get some on my brand new UGGS! Good job I love her to bits, if it were anyone else they would of had it lol!!! :lol:

We also had to go upto the Neonatal Unit, as we only had one sensor left for her apnoea monitor and it broke this morning, so needed to go get more. We don't usually get them from there but it was an emergancy lol! Was emotional seeing the theatre doors and knowing that behind them I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl :)

So now we're just at home, Lexi-Mai's asleep in her carry cot, I'm just having some time to relax and OH has nipped out with his mate. I need to get to town and get gaffa tape tomorrow after toddlers in the afternoon. Then tomorrow night will be sorting through all the crap we don't use often and boxing it up, huhhh! CBA!

All I want is my beddddd!!! :( So tired!

And as promised, here are a selection of pictures from recent weeks :) xxxxx

-Lexi-Mai's presents from Father Christmas
-Our Christmas tree our gifts and everyone elses we bought
-Lexi-Mai's stocking with the presents she got each time she went to see Father Christmas (not a great pic lol)
-Wearing the reindeer antlers Daddy got her
-In her Christmas Little Star outfit

Attachments

• 1092.jpg
    1092.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 1089.jpg
    1089.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 1097.jpg
    1097.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 709.jpg
    709.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 924.jpg
    924.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 13
-In her outfit of her Auntie Caitlin
-Cheeky chops! In her christmas pressie from next door
-Just before bath time!
-Twittering away!
-Oi! Gimme that camera!

Attachments

• 1158.jpg
    1158.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 1301.jpg
    1301.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 1407.jpg
    1407.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 1331.jpg
    1331.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 13
  • 1500.jpg
    1500.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 13
And here's a mix of Christmas pressies and Sale bargains!

Attachments

• 1320.jpg
    1320.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 1324.jpg
    1324.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 1325.jpg
    1325.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 1328.jpg
    1328.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1329.jpg
    1329.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 10
Continued!!

Attachments

• 1381.jpg
    1381.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 1382.jpg
    1382.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 1384.jpg
    1384.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 1388.jpg
    1388.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1390.jpg
    1390.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 13
Last ones!

And one of Lexi-Mai living the high life! Shame every bit of it is for the new house!! x

Attachments

• 1397.jpg
    1397.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 1534.jpg
    1534.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 1538.jpg
    1538.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 1542.jpg
    1542.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 1546.jpg
    1546.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 12
Awe she's just adorable! Sounds.like you had a fab Christmas and new year! Daisy Grace has the little star outfit. I put it away after Christmas as it looked too festive but I loved it! Was one of my favs, went with her pram. Xxxxx

We did! It was lovely :love:
It's been packed away now ready for moving house. She has SOO much stuff, I haven't packed all her clothes away yet and she's already got 2 big suitcases full! And that's just 3months+ clothes!!

Yep my diva is the same! Time to return for next size again! Each time she gets gifts I have to go back with them and get 6m+ cause she's too much! Spoilt girls! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Aww sounds like an amazing christmas you had hun :) how quickly do these LO's grow hey? Lexi-mai is adorable and growing fast :)

Hope the move goes ok

xx

Yay to sleeping through! She's so cute. Good luck with the move xxx

Yep my diva is the same! Time to return for next size again! Each time she gets gifts I have to go back with them and get 6m+ cause she's too much! Spoilt girls! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Aww! Yes shes deffinately spoilt my baby girl! X

Aww sounds like an amazing christmas you had hun :) how quickly do these LO's grow hey? Lexi-mai is adorable and growing fast :)

Hope the move goes ok

xx

Its gone so quick!! Shes getting so big!! Were set to move before next saturday :) x

Good luck with your move xxx

Yay to sleeping through! She's so cute. Good luck with the move xxx

Thankyou ladies!! Xx

My fat fingers can't spell! x

So we've had a stressful couple of weeks!!

Lexi-Mai has been ill with a cold and has been really poorly with it bless her!! But she's been an absolute trooper!! She was having very unsettled nights, waking between 4-5 times a night every 2 hours, which is more than when she was newborn!! She's slept through the past 2 nights and settled well again at bed time, so deffinately over the worse! She has had and still has a weezy chest, which was making her sick due to the build up of mucous so was hard to get her to sleep as she couldn't lay flat. She's alot better now though :)

We're moving this week, but still not ready!! Need to get a move on!! Me and OH have had a hard time recently but seem to be working through it well. Im also starting to feel more motivated to get back in shape too!!

Hope everyone is well! Xxx

Asleep just now :) xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359251493209.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359251493209.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 30
Wow! So much has happened and changed since I last updated this journal!
I know have a 1 year old!!

I will do a proper update at some point, there is just so much to write lol!! xx

Its amazing how quickly they grow up isnt it :) hope you're all well and enjoying parenthood! We have got to the tantruming stage...oh joy haha!

xx

Hope lil Lexi is doing much better from her hospital stay.

Hope your ok too xxxxxx

Its amazing how quickly they grow up isnt it :) hope you're all well and enjoying parenthood! We have got to the tantruming stage...oh joy haha!

xx

It all goes so quick! Thanks hun, we're not too bad :) That sounds like fun lol! xx

Hope lil Lexi is doing much better from her hospital stay.

Hope your ok too xxxxxx

She seems alot better thanks hun, back to her usual self so climbing the furniture and eating non-stop!
I'm good thanks, just so busy!

Hope you ladies are both well! xxx

Im well thanks. Ahh yeah I see your always writing about work, Im guessing your super busy with that too?

Well, eating and playing cant complain - sounds healthy enough lol! Lets hope she doesnt have anymore funny turns.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back