....My baby girl, Lexi-Mai....

And here are the bits and bobs we have bought for Lexi-Mais first Christmas!! :love:

she's got..
-A stocking
-A Present Sack
-A snow globe
-A decoration with her name on and one for daddy(didn't have any mum ones :()
-A 'Santa stop here' sign
-A bib and a hat

xx

Attachments

• 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 17
aww someones a lucky baby :) hehe! i want to take Lexi and Elise to see santa, think i'll start having a look to see where he is near us

xx

aww someones a lucky baby :) hehe! i want to take Lexi and Elise to see santa, think i'll start having a look to see where he is near us

xx

Yeah you should! I aboslutely loved it!! And we get to do it all over again with my Mum and get to see reindeer too!! God am such a big kid!! So excited!! xx

Oh... It's lovely to read your journal and see pics of Lexi she is STUNNING!!!! Her eyes are beautiful xxxx

Oh... It's lovely to read your journal and see pics of Lexi she is STUNNING!!!! Her eyes are beautiful xxxx

Aww thankyou hun :) Her eyes are the one thing of mine she has!
How are you and your wee man? xx

So Lexi-Mai had her second lot of jabs today, one in each leg. She cried for a second after the first one and wasn't bothered by the second. She seems fine, has been bathed, fed and is now asleep. Will be taking her to bed soon. Hoping she sleeps through but know she probably won't :(

HV has booked me in to see the GP tomorrow morning. I have a history of fits, which begin with flashing light visual disturbances. I had a few episodes of them in hospital after having LO and again on our second day at home. The doctor at hospital wasn't worried and we put it down to me being tired. It happened again on Monday morning and I was hysterical, thinking I was going to have a fit. OH Was due to work in the afternoon and I begged him not to go as I Was worried I would have a fit and harm LO. I read a while ago about a woman who fainted while holding her baby and she accidently suffocated him :( So this has stuck in my head, even more so with her being a CONI baby. I also worried that I could be unconscious for a couple of hours and nobody would find Lexi-Mai. So the HV has said I need to see my GP and be referred for an EEG. I've had one before so it doesn't worry me, I just don't understand why it's happening again? I really don't want to be on medication again, I had awful side effects and was like a walking zombie!! :cry:

I have been cheered up by OH though, as he bought our new Christmas tree! It's half done so will put a picture up when we finish it! Going late night shopping tommoro too! Soo excited for Christmas!! xxx

We are very good! He had jags number 3 yesterday, was ok. But very clingy the rest of the day. I'm loving being a mummy. Better than I ever imagined! Iv not taken him to any classes yet, I really need to. Think it's a bit of a confidence thing with me aswell tho...
That's not good about the fits, touch wood it doesn't happen, but hopefully doctors can reassure you :)
It's great to hear how much support your getting for her being a CONI baby, must be so worrying!xxx

Aww glad the jabs went well but sorry to hear your so worried about the fits returning, i can understand your worries especially with having a small baby too, hopefully it wont be anything to worry about, i'll keep everything crossed for you!

xx

We are very good! He had jags number 3 yesterday, was ok. But very clingy the rest of the day. I'm loving being a mummy. Better than I ever imagined! Iv not taken him to any classes yet, I really need to. Think it's a bit of a confidence thing with me aswell tho...
That's not good about the fits, touch wood it doesn't happen, but hopefully doctors can reassure you :)
It's great to hear how much support your getting for her being a CONI baby, must be so worrying!xxx

Aww glad he's ok!! :)
It's the best feeling in the world isn't it :cloud9:
I don't think I would've gone to any had it not been for my HV, she pushed me to try them! (after 6 weeks og nagging, we eventually made it to one!) I didn't like the idea of not knowing anyone and still feel nervous sometimes now about going but once we're there am fine!
I didn't make it to the doctors, Lexi-Mai went back to sleep after a feed at 8am so I went back to sleep and we didn't wake up til 11am :shock: so making an appointment for next week. We are very lucky to get so much support, I am so greatful, just hope it's the same with future babies! xx

Aww glad the jabs went well but sorry to hear your so worried about the fits returning, i can understand your worries especially with having a small baby too, hopefully it wont be anything to worry about, i'll keep everything crossed for you!

xx

Thanks hun, I feel like a right bag of nerves at the moment!!

Well Lexi-Mai suprised us both and slept through Wednesday night after her 2nd jabs! :yay:
She went to bed about 11pm, woke at 8am for a feed and went back down til 11am!! So it meant we unfortunately missed my doctors appointment (I rang and cancelled, bit last minute and the receptionist wasn't best impressed, oops!!). So instead we just got up and took our time getting washed and dressed. We went to toddlers and saw Lexi-Mai's little boyfriend Theo lol! He's 4 months old and is such a cutie!! A proper little man! They lie next to eachother usually on the playgym it's so cute; Theo always tries to get her attention, but she has none of it! He grabs her hand and they hold hands, or he gets a handful of her cardi and pulls it to try and get her attention! When one has a bottle, the other has to have one too! So cute! His mum is my old primary scool teacher, well she isn't old, I suppose I'm just young lol!! Anyway, so playgroup was good. A friend is due on friday so we talked about that, turns out she was the first woman to have a homebirth after a section in our area. We made a christmas card too!

We were gonna go late night shopping but it was chucking it down!! :(

Today we had baby massage again, was less busy this week so was nice :) Lexi-Mai loved it, especally tummy time and was completely out of it before we even left!! So we went home, met Daddy and went for a lovely long walk down the quay :) She's been bathed, now for a feed and bed! xxx

Awww clever girl for sleeping through!

Glad she enjoyed baby massage. Cam and I signed up but still waiting for a place. Not sure what he'll think of it though.

Sounds soooo cute with her little boyfriend :love:

XX

Lovely pics of Lexi-Mai with father xmas and also her lovely first xmas presents! So exciting! My sister is 9 and she bought some reindeer food today from her school...she is so excited! :) Hope you manage to find out about ur visual disturbances soon hun...must be scary for u! xxx

Aww bless her little boyfriend :D sounds so cute! I love seeing babies together, my friends little boy is 11 months old and i love seeing him and Elexis together, they just stare at each other and try grab one another :lol:

xx

Hope your feeling a bit better hun after your thread the other day?? Xx

Awww clever girl for sleeping through!

Glad she enjoyed baby massage. Cam and I signed up but still waiting for a place. Not sure what he'll think of it though.

Sounds soooo cute with her little boyfriend :love:

XX

I like it, because even if the LOs aren't up for the massage they are welcome to stay anyway and feed or just have a chat and chill out :) xx

Lovely pics of Lexi-Mai with father xmas and also her lovely first xmas presents! So exciting! My sister is 9 and she bought some reindeer food today from her school...she is so excited! :) Hope you manage to find out about ur visual disturbances soon hun...must be scary for u! xxx

I'm so excited! I can't wait!! Thanks hun, just gotta be extra careful now :( xx

Aww bless her little boyfriend :D sounds so cute! I love seeing babies together, my friends little boy is 11 months old and i love seeing him and Elexis together, they just stare at each other and try grab one another :lol:

xx

Aww! That's what her and T do, he grabs her clothes, she ignores him, they hold hands lol! I put them both on their tummies on friday and she actually tried talking to him!! They were babbling away lol! Until T chomped the carpet and ended up with bits round his mouth lol! xx

Hope your feeling a bit better hun after your thread the other day?? Xx

Yeah much better thankyou hun, just been really busy so not had chance to update. We've spoken about things and both need to work on some issues. Hopefully start of better things!! xx

Well we've been so busy! Not had much time to update lately!!

First of all Merry Belated Christmas!! We had such a lovely time, loved every second of it! Me and my princess got spoilt rotten! I will upload pics when I can :)

We're also moving house soon! So busy times ahead!

Lexi-Mai seems to have started teething but is doing well :) She's now a whopping 12lb14oz!!

xx

Glad to hear you had a lovely first xmas with your little miss and that you both got spoilt :) And how exciting to be moving too, hope the move goes smoothly for you and that you enjoy your new home (when all the unpacking and what not has been done anyway lol)

Hope Lexi-mai doesnt have too much bother with the teeth, Elise breezed through her teething stage, i didnt even know she had got her first tooth until i clanged a spoon on it while feeding her a fromage frais lol! So fingers crossed your LO is the same!

xx

Merry belated xmas to u too hun! Would love to see pics when you have the time! Good luck with the move too! Hope Lexi-Mai doesnt suffer too much with her teeth xxx

Glad to hear you had a lovely first xmas with your little miss and that you both got spoilt :) And how exciting to be moving too, hope the move goes smoothly for you and that you enjoy your new home (when all the unpacking and what not has been done anyway lol)

Hope Lexi-mai doesnt have too much bother with the teeth, Elise breezed through her teething stage, i didnt even know she had got her first tooth until i clanged a spoon on it while feeding her a fromage frais lol! So fingers crossed your LO is the same!

xx

Not even started packing yet, meant to get gaffa tape today in town, even went to the shop for it but came out with bags full of other stuff!! The teething seems to have settled down, so maybe she just had some movement in her gums, who knows! xx

Merry belated xmas to u too hun! Would love to see pics when you have the time! Good luck with the move too! Hope Lexi-Mai doesnt suffer too much with her teeth xxx

I'll put some piccies up now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back