My 30 Day Shred!

Hi sorry for thread intruding! How's the 30DS going? I can't decide whether to but that one or Ripped in 30?

Either way I need to tone up, I'm running 3-4 times a week but my stomach is a disgrace & I'm going away in October so would like to try and sort it before then!xx

Hi sorry for thread intruding! How's the 30DS going? I can't decide whether to but that one or Ripped in 30?

Either way I need to tone up, I'm running 3-4 times a week but my stomach is a disgrace & I'm going away in October so would like to try and sort it before then!xx

Everyone's welcome more the merrier! :D

It's not going lol, I've stopped. I've injured my knee so can't continue with it. It's painful just to walk so exercise lower body exercise is now a no go.

I would recommend 30DS, I really enjoyed it and found it great :)

tapatalking x

Ok, so my bank holiday weekend had been a fail lol!

Drank Friday night, drank Sunday and hat a fat Chinese Monday lol.

Anyway.. back on it now!

So still no lower body exercise, but I am going to start back on some abs and upper body exercise today.

Today's meals:
-breakfast: scrambled eggsand smoked salmon on 2 slices whole meal toast with butter.
-dinner: ?
-tea: ?
5utu7yby.jpg

tapatalking x

I used to love scrambled egg and smoked salmon! Sorry to hear your knees still bad! Youre defo doing the eight thing resting it though! How's everything else going?zx

Everyone's welcome more the merrier! :D

It's not going lol, I've stopped. I've injured my knee so can't continue with it. It's painful just to walk so exercise lower body exercise is now a no go.

I would recommend 30DS, I really enjoyed it and found it great :)

tapatalking x

Thanks! I went with the 30DS but haven't changed diet really just no carbs after six and we are relatively healthy when I'm not stuffing my face with chocolate!

I'm enjoying it third day in determined to do 30dS followed by ripped in 30...must must do this!

Wish I had a load of money that tummy would be gone!xx

I skipped a day was truly busy but did it today. I should be following an eating plan but I'm going to a hen weekend so it's going to be tricky!!x

Been AWOL for a bit lol..

So my knee feels a lot better, not sore to walk on now anyway.

I'm wondering wether to start back on it? I want this frigging belly gone! Doing my head in!! Plus someone dumped a load of my old clothes in my room and there's old jeans that are fit! but can't fasten them, grrr!!

Also want to build my strength, can't be too careful now with FOB making threats so need to be able to protect my baby! X

tapatalking x

Today's progress.

Exercise:
-Day 9 of 30DS FINALLY done!!

Trying to decide whether to do squats or leave it. Definitely not doing modified squat challenge atm until I'm sure my knees ok and same with the weights

Today's meals:
-breakfast: 2 slices toast with flora spread
-dinner: Turkey, lettuce, tomato, spring onion, cucumber, sweetcorn, humous and dressing
-tea: ?

-snacks: half PBJ sandwich, Rocky caramel bar

Cup of tea with semi skimmed milk

Itching to get back into my exercise, grrr stupid body!! X

tapatalking x

Today's progress!

Exercise:
-Day 10 of 30DS done! Finally finished Level 1!! :D will post a pic and fine measurements soon (although I'm not expecting any change as I had a week off ands ate a lot off crap!)
-30 mins of pump it up work out, it's all cardio!

Today's meals:
-breakfast: 2 slices whole meal toast with flora spread
-dinner: tuna, egg, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion, sweetcorn, humous and dressing, and a satsuma
-tea:?

1.5L water so far
Pint of OJ

Snacks: rhubarb bio live yoghurt and oats, 2 seams ryvitas with herb soft cheese, piece of banana bread

udu9enep.jpg

Sooooo glad to be back on it!! :D:D:D x

tapatalking x

Your salad looks yummy! I need to focus on diet a bit more now, I need to cut out cheese!

Your salad looks yummy! I need to focus on diet a bit more now, I need to cut out cheese!

It was very yummy, nom nom nom :D I'm struggling with eat too much carbs! I love bread!! X

:yay: for getting back on it! Just remember to take it easy! Xxx

I'm finding level 2 much better on my knee, is killing me cardio wise though! Although today I felt a slight improvement. X

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back