Tummy measures........................

Rooander

Reaction score
Thought Id start a thread and see how big are tums are getting in Inches. Either that or Im just being nosey and like to compare.
Also do any of you know how much the midwife thinks your baby weighs at the moment? I still havent got a clue.

My tum measures at 34 wks 40 Inches.

you sure you didn't messure in cm?? cause 40 inches is just over a metre on my tape messure, surely ur not that big???

mine is 44 cm or 17 1/2 inches at 33+6

I'm meassuring 38cm at 32 weeks. Will see midwife next Tuesday and ask about weight. Don't think belly measurement gives much indication to size of baby. My previous pregnancy I was promised by the doctor that it would be between 9 and a half - 10 lbs, due to my measurements. My daughter was born weighing 7lbs 10oz.
I love my bump and I'm glad that it's a wee bitty bigger than it needs to be. I'm flaunting it like mad!!!!!! :lol:
Emilia xx

I'm not supposed to be in this club.

But, I think you are all measuring your bumps in different ways :lol:

My bump measures 27cm from pelvis to top of uterus at 27 weeks and it measures 41 inches all the way round the bump.

Hiya Rooander

My waist measurement (ie all the way round my big belly)at 35weeks was 37inches. I didn't go behond 40inches at term because my belly spread upwards rather than outwards.

I think the other girls are measuring their Fundle height (ie measurment from pubic bone to top of uterus), in that case mine was 35cm at 35wks.

Ah see i thought i was going mad and that just confirms I am he he he.
All around my tum ie waist is 40 inches.
From top of tum to pubic bone is 41cms!!!!!!! Oh my word!!!!!!!!
My bump is huge!!!!!!!!!

Right girls terrible sorry but Ive been to the midwife today and realised that Ive been measuring my bumps fundal height completly the wrong way!!!! It actually measures 34 cms which is right for my dates. I was measuring it standing up and of course they measure it laying down.DUH!!!!! Ill just put it down the hormones.

:lol: Bet that's a relief, were you worried you were having a giant?

I haven't got a tape measure at home to do mine, I did get one free in my starter pack from the midwife but we were using it to measure and cut soap loaves and it tore in half :oops:

Yes slightly worried I might give birth to a giant!!!!!
Hey ho!
I knew i was going mad!

:p lol on the fundal height measurements.

I was 28cms @ 28wks and now I was measuring 33cms @ 32wks.

So i hope I don't go of course too much. :shock:

Well, actually I am 33wks tomorrow and I was measured last Sunday by my midwife.

I'm measuring 29cm @ 33weeks. My bumps quite small - but after seeing the midwife yesterday everything seems fine. really releaved as they told me that bub was looking very small seems he or she has had a big growth spurt within the last few weeks though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back