My 30 Day Shred!

Are the codes different? As I have loads of them vouchers but they're all the same code iykwim? X

tapatalking x

Are the codes different? As I have loads of them vouchers but they're all the same code iykwim? Xa

tapatalking x

The code I have is for two boxes, it was a special one they did recently. :)

Ahh I see!
My brother is always getting his boxes for half price or free, he rarely has to pay full price for his! X

tapatalking x

Today I've done:

-Day 6 of 30DS
-Day 1 of the 30DS (modified version)

I didn't do the wall sits, as I don't really like them if I'm honest! Instead I'm going to do some hand weights, hopefully 5KG to work on my arms abit and to work towards using 5KG weights for the strength workouts for 30DS. So I know my whole body is being worked properly.

Here's my food for today

Breakfast- Strawberry bio live yoghurt with oats
Dinner- Cheese, chicken and bacon panini
Tea- 1 chicken drumstick with chasseur sauce, mash potato, carrot and broccoli
Snacks
-Strawberry bio live yoghurt and oats
-Piece of white bread
-Fun size snickers bar

-Tea, semi skimmed milk, no sugar
-1L water

Not done very well food wise today, but have done extra exercise today lol. X
tapatalking x

My God my knees hurt!
I'm pretty sure I'm doing the moves right as a lot of it is similar to the stuff I had to do in limbering when I used to dance.

Hmm, May have to look at strapping my knees up, not fun! Think I may dig my dance shoes out tomorrow, that may help!

Ooh, I may even go all out and get out my ballet leotard and tights ;) haha!

Found four arms weight exercises to add to my daily exercise regime, starting with 2 sets off 8 reps off each. They are trip dips, alternating hammer curl, lateral raises and curl and press.

Good I want to be toned!! My idol is Pink, here she is! I want her abs!! X

tapatalking x

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367265278662.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367265278662.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 13
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367265318836.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367265318836.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 14
Ohhh I want those abs!! I've got visions of you now looking like something out of flashdance doing the shred in leotard, legwarmers ad a headband :lol: I was a dancer once upon a time too, I regret stopping really cos it kept me so fit! I used to love being able to eat what I wanted as well without the worry of putting on any weight!

She's a sexy lady! Haha!

It's on, if I find my bag of dance stuff, I will get on it like flash dance!!

I miss it too, used to dance 5 days a week, could eat anything I wanted and was stick thin! I loved it but it cost a bomb so had to stop! X

tapatalking x

Today's progress..

-Day 7 of 30DS
-Day 2 of the modified squat challenge (I also did squat presses with a 2.3KG weight instead of the usual squats)
-2 x 8 reps of tricep dips, alternating hammer curls, lateral raises and curl and presses with 5KG weights.

Today's meals:
Breakfast- 2 slices of whole meal today with butter
Dinner- crab salad (crab meat, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, 2 slices pineapple, beetroot, sweetcorn, coleslaw, salad dressing, loads of black pepper)
Tea- ?

1 cup of tea with semi skimmed milk, no sugar.

Went to a coffee morning with mum and didn't have a biscuit with my brew, so proud of myself! Lol.

My brother told me to work out my BMR (basal metabolic rate) so I can work out the calories my body actually burns and then make sure I have a caloric deficit to lose weight.

My knee is grinding and popping like mad today, managed to dig out my jazz/modern shoes, and think they helped a bit. I need to keep going so hopefully it will get stronger.

X

tapatalking x

The Harris benedict equation's good for working that out Hun, ive posted it somewhere on here before, but can't remember where :lol: it works out your BMR and then what deficit you should be eating at with your exercise factored in if that makes sense?!

I'm bloody starving today! I've eaten quite well, but I'm just really really hungry!

Yeah that makes sense! Thanks for the tip!

I read your food diary, you're doing ace today! I'm hungry now! Thinking what to have.. might have some strawberry yoghurt and oats and some pineapple.

I know it's gonna take time to see a noticeable difference with the exercise, but I'm desperate to see results now! I so want a nice body that I would not be embarrassed to show to a man iykwim? I think if I dtd now it would have to be in the dark!!

Got my driving lesson tonight, not had one in nearly two weeks so quite nervous!! I just hope I don't stink, as not had time to have a bath beforehand!! :eek:
X

tapatalking x

Good luck with the driving lesson! My foods gone really downhill now :blush: I'm absolutely ravenous! But I must be hungry for a reason!

I'm sure you'll start to see results soon hub, you're working so hard! I was permanently checking my start pics and looking in the mirror at the start of y journey! OH got sick of gearing me ask if he thought I'd lost any weight yet :lol:

It went really well thanks :)

Aww thanks hun! Just gotta hang in there I suppose lol

So I did the Harris Benedict equation, but I didn't know wether my exercise would be considered moderate or intense?!

I do know that by the time it's my birthday in November I will be in good shape and toned!! That's my goal!

Here's what I had for my tea, was bloody good! Chicken, broccoli, roast asparagus, carrots, cauliflower and spinach. Yum! Loved the roast asparagus, used rape seed oil as we didn't have olive oil, was yummy! !

tapatalking x

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367355790932.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367355790932.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 12
I've had to take some ibuprofen, my knee is killing me :( never had anything like it! It's started popping and grinding since being sore, grrr!! I best be better tomorrow, I have exercise to do!

I do want to take measurements tomorrow, but think out may be s bad idea? X

tapatalking x

Well I've woken up this morning and my knee feels so much better! It's abit sore but nowhere near as bad! Ibuprofen must've worked!! Another day of exercise, fell the burn!! X

tapatalking x

Glad its better today hun! Just be careful not to overdo it! I'm off out for a run now, nice and early :lol: I did some sneaky measurements today, I've actually gained in some places :shock: although it's my calves and thighs really, so it'll be the exercise I've been doing!

Ooh, enjoy your run in the sun! I thought about some sneaky measurements, but don't wanna be disappointed iykwim?

Just had some breakfast, gonna have a tidy up, then do my exercises this afternoon. X

tapatalking x

Yea ikwym! I wasn't expecting a change at all, but it was kinda habit! Just back from my run, off to update my journal :lol:

Just left you a message in your journal, you're doing ace!

I think I'm definitely ready to move onto level 2 of 30DS, I'm losing the motivation I usually have to do it of a day! Only 3 more days left to do! (2 once I've finally kicked my arse into doing today's!)

I had a little watch of the 6 weeks 6 pack Jillian Michaels DVD and it looks pretty hard going, may think about doing it. I also saw another JM DVD which was 90 day revolution, so wonder if it's similar to p90x? X

tapatalking x

If you're ready to move up, just go for it hun! JM says to do each level til you're ready to move up, it was te production team that came up with the 10 day thing!

I've been considering ripped in 60 or whatever it's called, but she really grates on me now :lol: her DVDs are always so bloody expensive as well!

I didn't know that, thanks! I think I'll carry on with level one for today and see how I feel after doing it again. And see how my knee it's, hopefully it will feel ok after today.

I'm about to put LO down as she's fallen asleep, then put my work out gear on and get cracking!

Then off to the park with LM, the shop and home again.

Really not feeling exercise today, dunno why though :what:

Oh, and I found my dance stuff, but I'm scared to try them on as I'll look a heffer! Haha! X

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back