The all new weight gain thread and bump measure

I don't quite understand this one!!!!

I just weighed myself i have gained 10lbs up until now, i'm normally a size 12, and i'm still wearing size 12 maternity colothes and size 12 jogging trousers, but when i measured around my bump it is a massive 41 inches :oops: :oops: :oops:

not weighed myself in ages but starting weight was
8stone 8lbs and last time i was weighed i was 12stone 2lb lol that was about a month ago
waist messures 46inches around the widest bit it started off at 26/27
manda xx

last time i got on the scales i'd put on just over a stone
I started off just under 9 stone and now im 10, its heaviest i'e ever been
And my belly was 40in last time i measured, thats only 6 inches from the last measurement i had but i think i'd gained a bit at that point so changes are i was a bit smaller to start.

I'm not too happy or unhappy with my weight atm, though im very paraniod im getting another chin :? plus i've got a long way to go yet

I'm not about to give up my chocolate and sweet things for the sake of a few pounds though lol, i think part of my weight gain is the fact i now eat every meal and make sure its a proper meal, where as before i'd happily skip, or eat crap.

Ive gained 1st 8lbs so far, 4 weeks and 6 days to go until i'm induced, wonder how much bigger I will be by then!!!

Ive been quite lucky in that i've gone off all fatty foods, I like salads, fresh meat, fruit etc so eating so well!! Ive also kept up with swimming, going to the gym and taking my dog out - I think its all helped. I was sure when I got PG that i'd get huge all over, I think ive surpised myself!!! :D

My bump is 38 inches and iv put on about 1 and 1/2 stone.
Im quite happy with that, last time i was preggy I'd put on over 3 stone by 28 weeks!

Tillytots said:
@ Sherlock - nope no stretchmarks....just red dots at the end of old ones on my hips which are white but none on the actual bump :cheer: :cheer: Ive had a bottle of bio oil since about 2months but I never use it - it smells gross :lol:

It sounds so gorgeous where you live, very countryfied! Im a country girl and miss it soo much! Im not a fan of the town but I'll hopefully move back in the sticks one day :)

Soulem - how long did it take to lose 6 stone?! welldone you for halving it this time :lol:

Ginnymarie - I still have a slim'ish face LOL - I spy a hint of an extra chin appearing but mostly I look normal, just an explosion from the neck down!

Babymagic - I was a 6-8 before too, all my pre preg clothes are either a 6 ir 8 or kids size age 11-12 ...Im wondering what I shall be wearing this summer LOL :think:

sarafet - well you look lovely in your bump pic so I should imagine it isnt alot youve gained hun - lucky moo :lol:

Not sure how long it took me to return to my pre-pregnancy weight after my daughter, but I had gone from a size 8 before birth to a size 18 after. By the time she was 9 months old I was too skinny for size 6 clothes and and weighed 7 1/2 stone (which for my 5' 9" is VERY underweight!)
PND had a lot to answer for!!

After my son, with whom I gained 5 stone, it took me 4 months to get back to 9 stone 6lb and size 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back