Waist Measurements... Oh My!

Mrs. KM

Reaction score
I have been measuring my waist every week just to be able to tell how much I am growing around. I measured yesterday and was 40 inches, but today I felt like my belly was sticking out a lot more... And suddenly everyone at work was asking when I was due lol. So I just measured again and I am almost 42 inches! I thought I had already dropped, but apparently dropped some more lol. Hs anyone else noticed such a sudden change?

I'm 36 weeks tomorrow and haven't measured my self but at 33 weeks I measured 48inches!!!! God knows what I am now lol xxx

Are you measuring round the fullest part or where your waist is (or used to be)?

Around the fullest part i was 51 when i last measured (thats up from 36) and i'm not too sure about my waist i think its around 47 (up from 32)

Oh dear! Never mind!

I haven't even measured myself but I can still fit in my size 14 jeans so mustnt of put that much on! Lol my stomach feels huge though!

Lol, I think she's been pretty vertical my whole pregnancy and just suddenly decided to push her bum way out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back