Numb Bump?

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Odd question but has anyone had any numbness on their bump? I have a section right across the middle of my bump just about my belly button that's numb, probably about 4-5 inches wide by 2 inches long. I'm sure it's just the way my tummy is stretching and the nerve supply to the skin changing but I wondered if anyone else had it too, such an odd feeling :eh:

Can't say i have or have heard this before - has it been numb for long x

I've only noticed it in the last week. I can't say it's troubling me, and bubs is very active! It's just a very odd sensation when I run my hand across my bump, or my OH does and the sensation is very dull. I can feel pressure of touch but not the sharpness of my nails for example. Strange!

Mine was the same just below my belly button... it's such a strange feeling isn't it?! Like you're touching someone else's belly :lol:

No numbness now that the bump has gone though!

Yeah it is like touching someone elses belly!! Or like holding your own hand when your whole arm has gone to sleep! Glad it went away Sam's Mum. As I say, I'm not worried, just bemused by it :)

I have it in a small patch too, it's where I'm most stretched lol!

Aww honey this sounds like a very odd feeling, as if you didn't have enough to contend with lol. I've not heard of it or experianced it but I bet it feels funny. Glad your not worried though, its probably just because its growing or maybe babys laying on a nerve thats making it feel numb x

I have that to right across me belly very strange feeling makes me wanna boak and hate n e one else touching it lol x

Aww how strange! Ive not had this, glad its not worrying you MM x

I've never heard of this either Megs. It makes sense to think its just your skin stretching I guess... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back