My 30 Day Shred!

Today's progress:

-Day 8 of 30DS (only done half of it, as my knee went. Couldn't even do the bum kicks, so just did the crunches)
-Day 3 of modified 30 day squat challenge, using a 2.3KG weight for the squats.
-May do the weights, will see how I feel in abit.

Today's meals:

-Breakfast: 2 pieces whole meal today with butter
-Dinner: chicken, asparagus, cauliflower, carrots, sweetcorn and coleslaw
-Tea: ?

Really done my knee in, can't even push through the pain today, it just won't go! Gonna have to get a knee strap tomorrow x

tapatalking x

I'd give tomorrow a miss hun so you dont do more damage :hug:

I'm so jealous of you having asparagus! It was well expensive in morrisons the other day, so I gave it a miss, it's one of my favourites though!

I think tomorrow I'm just going to do upper body exercises, so arm weights and crunches. So my knee gets some rest and isn't under strain. I don't want to stop as I don't think I'd start again! I may do some squats though, I enjoy them lol :rolleyes:

So I figured I'd use this journal for other things than just exercise, so it's more of a holistic fitness journal lol.

So FOB text saying he it's thinking of coming to get LO this weekend and that she will need to take all her things to stay overnight. I text back saying we already have plans as I don't want her to go. I can't trust him not to have that skank round her.

He asked what I had planned and when he could, so I told him it was none of his business, that I don't want her staying over until we have stuff sorted for LO but he can still see her. He replied saying I can't say he can't have her over night, he knows his rights are and even if he didn't bring her back the police wouldn't do anything as his name is on the birth certificate.

I agreed and said yes your name is on the birth certificate, but I can say she can't as I pay for everything, he doesn't ever ask how she is and I care for her 24/7. When he starts to show any interest and that he cares then maybe he could.

Have I done the right thing? I don't want him just deciding when he can be arsed to see her x

tapatalking x

You've definitely done the right thing hun! He can just pick and choose when he sees her! I'd tell him e can't have her overnight til he can prove that he'll stick to a set routine of seeing her and she gets to know him a bit better! He can't just expect you to drop everything and let her stop over when he's not around regularly!

Thanks hun x

He also told me I can't stand that he's moved on and is happy and that he's happier with her than he ever was with me.

I dunno who he's been talking to, but everyone thinks I'm using her as a weapon. Pathetic. Sometimes I wish Jeremy Kyle lived next door, cos my life feels like his show right now.

X

tapatalking x

Great journal hun, it's really motivated me! Ill be following and hope I can do as well as you are!

I feel for you with fob, my sister goes through same thing with her sons dad. I hate how they all seem to just think you're "using the child as a weapon" grr!!!! You stay strong hun x

Great journal hun, it's really motivated me! Ill be following and hope I can do as well as you are!

I feel for you with fob, my sister goes through same thing with her sons dad. I hate how they all seem to just think you're "using the child as a weapon" grr!!!! You stay strong hun x

Aww thanks hun :) that means a lot, makes it seem worthwhile.
I know, it's like a game to them!! X

tapatalking x

Today's progress:

Exercise
So today I have not done any exercise, my knee is so sore and I can't even get up off the floor if I sit down! I'm so annoyed, I have been really enjoying my exercise, it makes me feel better about myself!

So I think I'm out until my knee feels better. I'm gonna have to register at the doctors (that's a whole story in itself) and get an appointment for whenever I can. Grrr!

Today's meals:
-breakfast: 2 pieces whole meal toast and butter
-dinner: nothing
-tea: ?

Snacks: 2 cream crackers, 2 slice bread.

Today has been shit fitness plan wise...

I don't know what's up with my knee but I wish it would hurry up and heal! So painful all down my leg :( x

tapatalking x

I'm totally psychic me :lol: sorry your knees so bad hun :hug: hopefully if you give yourself the weekend off, it might improve! I bet you've just overdone it!xxx

Lol!
I'm hoping so :( I thought it would be my scar that would give me trouble, not my knee! Oh well!

So for tea I'm having fish fingers, cauliflower, broccoli, spinach and sweetcorn. I may as well have a healthy tea seen as I'm out of action!

Hot bath for me tonight before bed! Hoping it helps! X

tapatalking x

Ooo spinach! I want some now! Off to take my sunburnt body to bed to avoid food!

Em, I found a really good ab workout yesterday, the only leg things are things like leg lifts, but you're on your back/bum the whole time bar planking, so it's low impact! Do you want a link? Hope your knees feeling better today xx

Hey! Ooh yes please, that would be fab! It's no better really, just walking around seems to make it worse. So a few rest days for it!

Going to maybe do some arm weights in a bit though x

tapatalking x

Today's progress:

Exercise:
Still on rest, which is a shame!
I went out for SILs 21st last night, while dancing to 'New York New York', doing the leg kicks and BAM! Fell flat on my arse! My knee collapsed lol. So its sore today!

Today's Meals:
-breakfast: left over pizza and chips and Dr pepper (grim I know!)
-dinner: none
-tea:?

Snacks:
Salt and vinegar rice cake

I weighed myself at MIL and I've lost 5lbs since I last weighed myself! Which was about 3 weeks ago :)

However, I was tempted by these sweets which were only a £1! So I will be snacking on these to cheer me up about my leg!! :D x

tapatalking x

:yay: for the loss! Sorry to hear your knees still bad, can you giggle at falling on your arse yet ?! :lol: I've not done any squats in days :blush: my legs gave been that sore from running!

Your pizza and chips has got me well hungry, think I'm gona make pizza tonight!

It was funny! Just embarrassing! Especially as some guy just stood there starting! Haha!

I'm starving, gonna have to make sum grub! Need to use asparagus or I'll have to chuck it. X

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back