My 2WW :)

Thanks Kezza, how are you today?

Im trying not to symptom spot but it so hard when they are just smacking you in the face, its the dream one thats got me the most i think, i never remember my dreams unless im pregnant. Last nights was as clear as day and i woke from it and then went back into it!
But implantation wouldnt of even took place yet if i was so im confused x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trouble is we all read what's on the net & in the books & assume that unless it happens that way then it's not real but we are all different & nothing is impossible honey bun

Implantation can happen early on as conception can happen very quickly to so you could be one of the ones where it's happened within a couple of days :yay:

I'm so so today, was a little squiffy last night (I know very bad) & woke up this morning fine & dandy, no headache, no furry tongue, was actually feeling great until I got to work & for 3 hours could not stop throwing up, couldn't even hold water down, 3 people have asked if I'm pregnant even with knowing I had a bit to drink last night

Skins still terrible, bloated tummy, more snotty today, odd feeling in tummy like real low down

Sooooooo much for me not symptom spotting, trying to think of logical explanations........ :)

xxx

I had a stuffy nose in the morning before both of my pregnancies and closer to my bfp it was streaked with blood (sorry tmi) x x

i think this is just a proper full blown cold... xx

5dpo - feeling really emotional and drained but this is probally due to the stresses and strains of ttc. Still having lots of creamy cm and cervix is high and soft (seems to have gone softer than yesterday but could just be a different time of day change)
Had another very vivid dream last, i was pregnant and one of the ladies in work punched me in the stomach, strange i know!! TTC is enough to make you mad!!! x x

FX for you hun!

Have a good feeling for you and Bella, and hopefully i won't be far behind you guys :)

Thanks Nurse :flower:

My fingers and toes are crossed for you, how are you getting on? x x

Thanks Kezza, f&t crossed for you too. How are you feeling today? :dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

I'm really good thanks & symptoms so far.........

Feeling kinda angry & very short tempered, not sure why though as I'm in a good mood

My teeth are really sore & want to rip them out!!!!

Lots & lots of CM & OH said I felt very tight down there when we went to :bd:

All good fun eh :)

xxxx

Kezza your symptoms are sounding really good hon! This is all getting so exciting! Here's lots of dust :dust::dust::dust:x x x

Thanks Bella :flower:

Really hope it's good news for all of us, would be the best prezzie ever for us all to go to Tri 1 together & I get all teary eyed thinking about it

xxx

Ooohhhh kezza my OH said I felt really tight this morning too!! Ooohhhh interesting !! X

That would be amazing - was thinking about that last night Kezza and how close we all are here in TTC - am gonna make a big wish that will all get our BFPs this month together :pray: Louise - sounding really good hon! When do you test? x x

Sounds odd I know but I'd feel really sad if we didn't go over together, wouldn't feel right in some way

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back