My 2WW :)

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Well this time last week i would never of thought i would be writing in here this side of New Years Day! But here I am hoping we caught ov, if my dates are right we had sexy time twice on my most fertile day :)
So today i think I am 3dpo and im getting slight pains in my right side, they feel like af pains but pulsing on and off x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounding good hun. My fx for a lil sticky bean :)

Heaps of baby dust to you

xxx

Thanks Kezza, not sure whether it means anything but i wasnt feeling it yesterday, so much for me not symptom spotting!

Lots of babydust for you too :dust::dust::dust: x x

Fx for you hun!! xxx Hope it will turn out to be brilliant christmas present!! :) xx

Thanks Kelly, hope you and your little bean are ok :) x x

Funny you should say that cos I read on google earlier that things can happen from as early as 3/4DPO, was looking into implantation :)

xxx

Nooooo not google lol :)

Sounds good though x x

Thanks Kelly, hope you and your little bean are ok :) x x[/QUOTE

Yer im great at the moment thanks, and im sure my little bean is fine to...

i did get pains quite early on after OV, must of been around the same time you are getting yours..

Fx xxx

Thanks Kelly, hope you and your little bean are ok :) x x[/QUOTE

Yer im great at the moment thanks, and im sure my little bean is fine to...

i did get pains quite early on after OV, must of been around the same time you are getting yours..

Fx xxx

Thanks Kelly, im trying not to get caught up in symptom spotting but im not doing a very good job of it!
Im feeling really gassy tonight aswell, that might have something to do with the naughty macdonalds ive just eaten though :shakehead:
I guess only time will tell but most places you read symptoms dont show up till after inplantation x x

4dpo - nothing much to report really, still getting pulsing pains on my right side and im in an emotional/rubbish mood (but thinks that because im not well :( ) x x

I wish I knew when I OVd then I could start sympton spotting too.....or maybe its a blessing I dont know ha ha

Definetly a blessing hunny x x

Thanks pinkymum, Af is due boxing day, if my cycles are back to normal x x

Well im getting AF pains now and my cevix is very low :(
Just got my fingers crossed that the :witch: doesnt arrive otherwise all my dates are out and im back to square one :( x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back