Msg from Tracey - all read please! *UPDATE PAGE 2 *

Tori

Reaction score
Hey, tracey still having probs with pc, so cant post but can still read these. Iv just had a txt from her and she would like me to post it on here.

It said:

I went out earlier n my ex came up to me and called me some horrid names, cos he found out about the baby and said that im selfish for having another baby after Carrie, maybe i am? He said iv forgotten her and that he hasnt and how can i replace her so quickly. HE THEN HIT HER :shock: and her face is all bruised

She sent me a pic n omg im sooooo angry - hes a bully n should be reported. I said that she should report him and that of course you havent forgotten Carrie or are replacing her, she will always be in ur heart and thoughts but u are just moving on.
I am sooooooo angry with this bloke!!

She would just like peoples opinions please.

Lots of hugs to you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

an absolute arse, there is no other words that can be used - well there are but I don't want to be banned! You don't need him and it doesn't mean you don't love Carrie and it doesn't mean you have forgotten her. Ignore him, do NOT get stressed out. :twisted:

:hug: :hug:

aurgh, men anger me. should be reported no man should get away with hitting a woman EVER
its wrong.
pass on love please :hug:

He needs locking up. Report him. I cant stand blokes that hit women. I really hope your ok tracy.

OH MY GOD!!!! Tracey your poor thing - what a kn*b!!!! hope she is ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

what an arsehole hope your okay tracey hun u know where iam if u need a chat :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

The police won't do anything. Tell her to get in touch with some men who will knee cap him. Thats what bullys understand.

hi all

thanks for all your messages, im managed to get on my other pc for a few minutes but i still cant post on my other pc.

Im taken a few pictures of my bruises and will be taking them to the police tommorrow, i wont let him get away with this. He just made me feel so bad for having this baby :cry:

Im just going to pop down the hospital to get my face checked out its really swelling up now and hurting lots.

Hopefully i will be able to come back on here soon properly and post soon :hug:

:hug: Hope you are ok hun. That barsteward needs to rot in hell :twisted:

OMG! That is such a sick thing to do, especially when you are pregnant. He is probably jealous, and maybe had drink taken too.

What a w***er! I've rarely heard the like.

You rest up now Tracey and look after yourself :hug: Hope your computer probs are sorted soon.

omg!!! he needs locking up for that.

what a wan**r !!

hope you are alright tracey :hug:

The police are meant to take domestic violennce seriously now days but no experience myself.

Don't let that ******* take away your joy of your pregnancy...you certainly don't need the stress.

hope all is ok at the hosp.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my good lord!!! How long will it take me to get to Kent to kick him the nuts the barstard!!!

Tracey, I won't text you at midnight, but if you get back and read this hun, you def need to log everything with the police, I am glad you have taken pics & are going to hosp to get checked over.

I am soooo sorry he has done this to you, you have every right to be trying your damndest (sp) to feel positive about this pg, if he thinks you have forgotten Carrie that easily then he doesn't know you at all.

Here's some hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:shock:

is this the same she had carrie with??

what a fucking ******* how dare he :x :x

hope your okay hun :hug:

What a pr*ck. Definately report him, at least it's on file if he does it again. Hope you get on OK at the hospital :hug:

Are you two seperated? Has he done this sort of thing before hun?

:hug:
xxx

hi all im just about to leave for the police station

been checked over and im ok just really bruised.

It was carrie's dad that did it he has never done anything like this before so im still really shaken up. he turned up my house this morning has been texting saying he is sorry

thanks for all the messages i will update when i get back later :hug:

Good luck Tracy I can't believe he has done this to you after everything you have been through. He needs locking up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back