• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whyislifesobig - PLEASE ALL READ!

Glitzy send her my love and best wishes im preying everythings ok for her, god bless WLSB, thinking of you and hope you will be returning :hug:

kerry :hug:

Im so sorry to hear that, im praying that everything is ok for you, you have given me so much support and if i can return it in anyway please let me know.

Ring or text me anytime you want we are all here for you, keep in touch.

Lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Loads of hugs coming your way hun, good luck with everything and get well soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: sending my love and hoping and praying that everything is ok for you :hug: xxxx

Oh hun. I really don't know what to say but I hope everything works out for you. If you decide to come back to the forum we are all here for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

i have just had a couple of texts off whyslifesobig (kerry)

She wants to say thanks to everyone but sadly she has m/c and is finding it very tough she sends her love and wishes everyone good luck with everything. She wont be back on here for a while she doesnt know whether she will come back its just too much at the moment for her and i can understand.

I just want to send her all my love and lots of :hug: :hug: im sure you will all join me in sending all hugs and love to her i will pass on any messages to her.

Love you hun and look after yourself :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats very sad news :cry:

Please send my best wishes, there are no words :cry:

:hug: :hug:

im so sorry hun. i truely believed things would be ok for you.

thinking of you.
xxx

How awful :( so sorry it didn't work out hunny. I really hope you come back soon. Sending you a big :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back