Tracey big hugs ((hug))

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
getwellsoon.gif

Tracey and myself were going to meet up today :cheer:
but unfortunatly the kettle fell of the kitchen unit and burt her leg she's in A&E at the moment she said is pain :( :hug:

i hope tis not to bad and that her leg is better soon :hug:
thinking of you an hug hugs from me :hug:

When you get home sit back relax and allow Steve to look after you :D
hers a pamper set from me :D

0b8f90c4.gif

OMG honey!!

I hope you are ok.... MASSIVE HUGS!!

thanks guys (esp you sarah) :hug: :hug:

yeah im ok only just got back now kept us waiting for ages so busy the tops of my legs have been smoothered in some cream it smells fowl really does and been dressed and im not allowed to get it wet,

been told by nurse been pretty lucky the burns arent too bad if the kettle hadnt have cooled down slightly before it happened could have been worse, but hopefully wont scar got to go back in couple days,

im so sorry about today sarah, will give you call later and try to meet up quite soon :hug: :hug:

oh babes.... sounds so painful!!! Glad you were "lucky" if you know what I mean!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad your ok and the burn wasnt as bad as it could have been
feet up rest and relax

i will meet up with you one day agian even if i have to go up to you and tie you up :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug: sounds very painful

just noticed your ticker a huge congrats on your pregnancy and all the best xx :dance:

TRACEY you didnt tell me :shakehead:

CONGRATULATIONS HUNNY IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU :D
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Geordie&Bairn said:
TRACEY you didnt tell me :shakehead:

sorry sarah i didnt tell anyone well till now i put it on here lol, ilgive you ring later hun,

oh this ice cream steve just brought is really helping me loads feeling little better now :D

tracey 2 said:
[quote="Geordie&Bairn":40psglyq]TRACEY you didnt tell me :shakehead:

sorry sarah i didnt tell anyone well till now i put it on here lol, ilgive you ring later hun,

oh this ice cream steve just brought is really helping me loads feeling little better now :D[/quote:40psglyq]

aww thats ok love only kidding sweetie :hug:
so exctied for you love :cheer:

yes give me a ring tonigt James gos back to Reading tonight so im free for a chat :D :D

Hi Tracey

Sorry to hear you had such a nasty acciddent, I hope you are ok!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I missed your ticker!!! What incredible news!!! Congratualtions sweetie!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tracey a big congratulations, i dont know you but i have followed your ups and downs so i feel like i know you and i am really happy for you :D big hugs

Thought i d best edit original post congrats on baby not kettle burning your leg!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back