• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whyislifesobig - PLEASE ALL READ!

aw so sorry to read that - big hugs at this sad time :hug:

Hi

So sorry hun :hug: we are here for you if you need us :hug:
Katrina

Aww hun, i really hope you are ok.

You have given great support to loads of us as GGG says.

Big hug hun x x x

come back when the its doesnt hurt so bad hun wont u , u'll be missed loads

:hug:

:cry: :cry: I am so sorry hun, I hope to see you return when you are feeling stronger :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Xxx

Whyslifesobig. You have been such a rock for so many of us. Please don't go! I really pray all is okay, but if it's not please let us help you through.

I'm so sorry to hear this news.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello everyone,
After the call from tracey last night I thought I owe it to you all to come and let you know I am okay and to say thank you for all your lovely words and kind thoughts. It's touching that so many of you have left a message.
I am totally numb and down at the moment and can't face reading through all the posts, I am still focusing on getting through the next 10 minutes and then the next.
I wish you all well esp those in first tri and TTC hope you are all well and get the healthy happy baby you want soon.
Just a quick word to Sami to say congrats on baby girl, hope she comes home soon.
Anyhow I am going to go I will be back to check on you all when I feel stronger, I won't be TTC again I can't keep doing this pysically or mentally, 4 angels is enough.
Big thank you to you all but esp GGG and Tracey xxx

oh babe, please look after yourself and let me know how your doing, call me!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Your a very special lady, please dont forget that :hug:

i have only just seen this... i am so so sorry, how unfair :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care xx

I am so sorry honey. This is terrible news and terribly unfair.

We are always here if you need us. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back