Most Horrible Weekend EVER!!!!!

Hey hun i was in this situation with my now ex last week. He had done stuff throughout our rship that i'd not even brought up and had forgiven him for. He suggested us trying for a baby and then decided to dump me after 24 weeks so i couldn't have an abortion (not that i would have). Since then i've had to give up my job and move back in with my folks this weekend and it was the best thing i ever did! I know how hard it is, you just have to put yourself and your little ones first as you dont need the stress. Since then i've found out he was cheating on me and is now seeing her and hasnt paid the rent or bills for months ( i stupidly gave him cash in hand). Anyway enough of my rant, dont wait for him to decide, its not fair on you! Do the best thing for your little ones and yourself. I have to say that moving back home was the best thing ive done and at least im not as stressed. *hugs*

give him the option of leaving if he leaves then it is obvious something he isnt saying but if he stays he is prob just confused in his head and unsure at the minute xx iykwim

Aww hun :hugs: what a horrible thing to put you through any time, never mind when you are pregnant! It's not fair making you wait. Hope you two manage to sort things out when you speak to him x

Good luck sweetie, no one could blame you for getting upset about it, even if you weren't pregnant/hormonal it is still an upsetting time. I really hope that you can get some answers from him xxxx

Hi sweetie sorry you are having to go through this. Hope it gets sorted soon xxx

i'm so sorry........it's horrible when relationships go wrong......hugs xxxxx

Aww hun hope your ok xx I would give him a deadline to decide what he wants to do cause you can't be hanging about forever while he makes his mind up. Hope things work out for you xxx

:( I hope everything works out for you Hun, thinking of u xxx

Awww hun, I've just seen this - what a nightmare! And there's me moaning in Tri2 about work and you've got this going on.

Have you got any further ahead with his reasons? You seem like such a strong person that I bet whatever happens you will come out tough the other side x

Well i havent been able to talk to him as i just bottled it.. but he has been here all day and he is talking to me, but he has gone out to play snooker with his brother so hopefully he will have time to think about what he will lose!! i have tried to be as cheerful as possible today and act normal playing with brooke etc.. as he prob just wants a reaction from me and for me to be falling at his feet!! which isnt going to happen!!because if he doesnt want to be here, i dont understand why he is still here as he could easily go to his mums??? but ive come to realise that if he goes, then he goes im not going to fight for him, if he isnt willing to fight for his relationship and to keep his family together then im better off on my own with my brooke and baby bump!!
xx

Glad you are feeling so much stronger hun, he certainly has some making up to do xx

No matter how hard things will be, you've got a fab attitude there & this will keep you strong :petal: We will help keep you smiling, we'll be there to wipe your tears & our ears ready for listening :friends: but I'm really hoping he realises what a complete idiot he's being & realises what he has at home & that he will lose everything by going, there just seems to be no real reason for his words & why he feels this way

I just want to give you the biggest :hugs:

xxxxxxxx

hey huni, just read this, your being so strong, donth think id be able to cope like you are!!! if you still want to talk to him when he gets home, why dont you try writting him a letter, asking whats going on and that your finding it hard to talk to him about it, he might just come and talk to you then!

thats what i do if i know i wont have the nerve to stand infront of my oh!!! really hope it all works out how you want it too, good luck x

Fair play Kelly hun, you don't need that kind of sh1t and you're right, if he can't see what he's going to lose then he should bugger off x

Sounds horrible hun, I know what you mean about not telling your mum, when my OH and I went through a horrible patch a few years ago I made the mistake of telling her everything and obviously she really took against him.
I've seen quite a few men do this kind of thing when they realise you're getting all the attention and not him. Maybe he's scared of being third on your list of priorities, I hope it's just a bit of a panic attack and he comes round, sees sense and tells you what's going on in his head. x

bloody hell mrs, really dont no what i could say that hasnt been covered by the lovely ladies above, just u no u can come on here and rant whatever happens, dont b shy

Well i havent been able to talk to him as i just bottled it.. but he has been here all day and he is talking to me, but he has gone out to play snooker with his brother so hopefully he will have time to think about what he will lose!! i have tried to be as cheerful as possible today and act normal playing with brooke etc.. as he prob just wants a reaction from me and for me to be falling at his feet!! which isnt going to happen!!because if he doesnt want to be here, i dont understand why he is still here as he could easily go to his mums??? but ive come to realise that if he goes, then he goes im not going to fight for him, if he isnt willing to fight for his relationship and to keep his family together then im better off on my own with my brooke and baby bump!!
xx

Your right about not falling at his feet and chasing after him, if he decides to leave then it's 100% his loss! He's a lucky guy having you, a beautiful daughter and a baby on the way! He would a silly to walk out on that. Really hope he see's sense soon though and realises how stupid he's being, keep strong :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back