• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most Horrible Weekend EVER!!!!!

That's great news. I guess our OHs can get a little bit freaked out about a LO coming along too. But they can be right mardy bulls. As suggested, go off and do some things by yourself still. Show him that you don't need to depend on him & it gives you that much needed "me" time.

Glad for you that all is well x

Took an AGE to read the entire thread before posting!

I just wanted to say, that there could be issues surrounding his dad passing away.

Saying this because I'm in a similar boat.

My man lost his dad 15 years ago and last year in august, his mum died after an agonising two year battle with two rare brain tumours.

He is desperate to hold our baby and loves it when she kicks his hand on my tummy, but he says he feels so damned guilty that his mum didn't even know we were engaged and going to have a baby, never mind that she will never meet her grand daughter. He has a 9 year old son and he says he felt the same sadness knowing his dad and his son would never meet, but his mum was so proud of her grand son.

My man's behaviour is awful most of the time and I've questioned why I stayed. And I can't say things will necessarily work out for ever and ever despite how much I wish they would. But he is going through several shades of grief and is an only child too, so all the estate wrapping up is down to him too. Thank hell that probate came through last week..........

If you ever need to talk, send me a pm and I'll give you my email. Glad to hear things seem better now - I'm the one here who benefits from the breaks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back