mohammed teddy bear *edit* poll added

Squiglet said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
mummykay said:
lets all agree to disagree, us on our own arent gonna fix all the rubbish goin on this world so can we please give it a rest, its gettin boring goin over the same arguments :roll:

if you find the topic boring don't read it :D

pssf.... Eastenders and Coronation Street threads :roll: :roll: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ergo not read it... hehehee

exactly the reason i dont read them :bored: :sleep:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
TeenAsmaTeam said:
LOL sorry Lou, just dont you getting the wrong idea bout muslims or islam, which you already have! But i've tried my best
Lets all hold hands :hug: :rotfl:

i think lou was referring to religion in general not muslims or islam exclusively.

Cheers sweetie :wink:

T.A.T tried your best to what? I haven't even mentioned muslims or islam. Lets not talk about it anymore, you're getting on my nerves.

lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
TeenAsmaTeam said:
LOL sorry Lou, just dont you getting the wrong idea bout muslims or islam, which you already have! But i've tried my best

i think lou was referring to religion in general not muslims or islam exclusively.

T.A.T tried your best to what? I haven't even mentioned muslims or islam. Lets not talk about it anymore, you're getting on my nerves.

Ok all joking aside, that was a little uncalled for Lou. Lets just get back on topic shall we?

Seems the teacher is being released today which is good news! :dance:

glitzyglamgirl said:
lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
TeenAsmaTeam said:

Ok all joking aside, that was a little uncalled for Lou. Lets just get back on topic shall we?

Seems the teacher is being released today which is good news! :dance:

Yeah I know I was rude. Sorry :hug:

Has she been released now? i herd they were gonna be releasing her but who knows what might happen at the last minute?! Does anyone know what happens to her when she is released?

(Kimbo your avatar is so cute!)

TeenAsmaTeam said:
Overly rude, but anyways...You didnt mention the religion exclusively, you were talking about ALL religions. So the comments you made included Islam i.e religion dangeorus blah blah blah. I dont think i've made any comments that were insulting to you tbh

You aren't the spokes person for all religions so just respect my opinions, accept my apology and stop trying to provoke.

she is going to be released and deported straight back to UK.. thank god for that (or maybe not as it seems this trouble had something to do with him in first place :lol: ) :D

Sweetcheeks24 said:
she is going to be released and deported straight back to UK.. thank god for that (or maybe not as it seems this trouble had something to do with him in first place :lol: ) :D

:rotfl: You're brave :rotfl:

lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

:lol: I'm Christian, just I also have a sense of humour :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

:lol: I'm Christian, just I also have a sense of humour :rotfl:

*high five* :lol:

I was honestly not trying to rovoke or be the spokeperson for any religion apart from my own :D

TeenAsmaTeam said:
I was honestly not trying to rovoke or be the spokeperson for any religion apart from my own :D

No worries then :)

As I frequently find with topics now on this forum - some people can be disrespectful to others without even realising ther are doing it - YET they are the first to state when they feel others are not being fair with their opinions.

Glad the teacher is released. Don't think the problem is tied to religion per se - liked the klu klux klan anonlogy and will use this in the future I am sure. :wink:

Freya said:
As I frequently find with topics now on this forum - some people can be disrespectful to others without even realising ther are doing it - YET they are the first to state when they feel others are not being fair with their opinions.

Glad the teacher is released. Don't think the problem is tied to religion per se - liked the klu klux klan anonlogy and will use this in the future I am sure. :wink:

ooh you got me all paranoid now.. have I disrespected you in any way Freya? :?

Freya said:

Its probably me lol Sorry if i offended anyone in this thread

I dont take offence to anything anyone has mentioned.. were all entitled to our own opinions and all view things from different angle.. I like seeing what other people think :D

Freya said:
TAT - I have pm'd you :D

well thanks for stopping the paranioa.. maybe if you have a problem with someone instead of making wierd comments that make people wonder if its them you should PM them :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back