Phoebe Maya - 12/04/2008 **birth story added**

Aww congratulations.

Love the outfit too, I love Next stuff but found its only good if you know what flavour youre having (like most places I guess), the neutral stuff isnt that great IMO.

I love the name too, me & oh have picked Maia for a girl, same as Phoebe's middle name just spelled differently. Although we might use the other spelling because baby is due in May and the meaning of the name is linked to the month of May, but we didnt want people to pronounce it incorrectly. We prefer it pronounced My-a rather than May-a.

Congratulations and well done. xx

Charlie:-) said:
Aww congratulations.

Love the outfit too, I love Next stuff but found its only good if you know what flavour youre having (like most places I guess), the neutral stuff isnt that great IMO.

I love the name too, me & oh have picked Maia for a girl, same as Phoebe's middle name just spelled differently. Although we might use the other spelling because baby is due in May and the meaning of the name is linked to the month of May, but we didnt want people to pronounce it incorrectly. We prefer it pronounced My-a rather than May-a.

Ours is My-a too. And I wanted to spell it Maia for that reason too, but OH preferred Maya. We have had to tell people its My-a, they all assumed it was May-a. :wall: Never mind, they will get it evenutally :D

She is very beautiful! And thank you for posting your birth story. You did sooo well. Congratulations :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

She is beautiful! and I'm another fan of her babygro! :lol:

Well done for getting through it on gas and air and tens! You do sound like superwoman. Congrats hun! :hug: :hug:

WELLDONE Lara!!!! Fab birth story :D

I really hope I cope as well as you did :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

Fab birth story Lara and well done you for coping so well.

First thing I thought was that the Babygro was well cute!!!

Of course Phoebe is cute too! :cheer:

Congratulations on managing the birth on basically just TENS - you really must be superwoman eh? :hug:

What an amazing story! Massive congratulations.

xx

OMG I cant believe how well you did, there seems to be loads of birth stories where MW's don't examine and don't believe how bad the pain is and then before you know it when examined its time to push!!

Congratulations
:cheer:

Awwwwwww-that's a lovely birth story.

I can't believe you had practically had her and the midwife's didn't believe you!! :shock:

She is beautiful-you are both really lucky.xxx :D

Congratulations and well done Lara...she is beautiful :cheer: :D

Fantastic birth story, you did so well!!!!
And yup, one of my first thoughts was I WANT THAT SLEEPSUIT! It's SO cute! I'm thinking of visiting a next outlet now... funny thing is the nearest one to me is in Essex so i'm guessing it's where you went! hehe.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back