OMG couple WITH KIDS try to smuggle drugs out of Venezuela

Urchin

Reaction score
clicky
A British couple have been arrested by Venezuelan police after cocaine was allegedly found in their suitcases - and four children with them have been taken into care.

They are apparently letting the kids come home soon:

The children of a British couple accused of drug smuggling in Venezuela are expected to return home in the next two weeks.

Paul and Laura Makin, from Birkenhead, Wirral, were detained for allegedly carrying 24kg of cocaine stuffed in their suitcases.

The couple were arrested on the holiday island of Margarita as they tried to board a flight to London on Monday.

Their two-year-old twins, Libby and Lucy, were taken into care along with Mrs Makin's children from a previous relationship Jack, eight, and Megan, seven.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 779780.ece

Apologies if someone has already posted this.. I did did a search and didn't find it. OH said it happened a few days ago.

It was in the Sunday papers today....who tries to get on a plane when you're in a foreign country WITH YOUR KIDS. OMG I am absolutely stunned at the stupidity and selfishness of these people! Their poor kids stuck in care in a care home where no one speaks english and their relatives haven't even gone over there!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

I hear theyre up for 'Parents of the Yr' :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

TWaTs!!!! sheer stupidity - apparently they were on JK cos he used to beat her up???? :think:

I saw that on the news a few days ago. Its just disgusting.

Yeah I seen this on the news and I was pretty shocked :? Bonny parents they are. Poor kiddies :(

Maybe I heard it wrong, or misinterpreted, but I think the radio said it was also found in the kids suitcases... :shock:

leckershell said:
Maybe I heard it wrong, or misinterpreted, but I think the radio said it was also found in the kids suitcases... :shock:

It was in 3 of their suitcases.

I was reading in the paper....how DUMB does the mum think people are?
The story they told is the dad (they are not together but went on holiday together :think: ) swapped the suitcases with a bloke at the hotel while all the others were asleep the new suitcases has secret compartments inside. He was told they were diamonds, not drugs so he says...either was very illegal.
The next day the mum asked asked him if the cases were the same....and he assured her that they were.

I don't bloody think so! You KNOW what your suitcases look like, sounds like they clearly only went there to use the kids as a decoy to get away with it! Poor kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back