Moan alert!

Mamafy

Reaction score
:lol:

Ouch bloody ouch :dohh:

I have swollen sore hands (carpal tunnel)

Backache

The baby I think is killing me from the inside out :lol:

I've got a new pain and not sure what it is, maybe head going lower :eh:

Every time I walk I feel like I should have my hands in place ready to catch bubs :shock:

Bowels are going between mega loose and feeling like I have to go and can't!

I pee properly once a day, the other times are poor excuses :rofl:

Heartburn actually wakes me now!

But I'm still pg and grateful for that :) getting ever nearer to my max of 35 weeks :shock:

Thats alot of pain!! Not long left!! I can't believe how quick this has gone for you! It's amazing!! xxx

:hug: Sorry its getting so painful for you but like you say LO is still in there which is great news. You must be getting excited now knowing that they will probably be arriving very soon?

Very excited yeah :yay:

I'm up for my predicted Rennies :lol:

I've said the 20th for quite a while :eh:

hope your out of pain soon lovely know the feeling!! i now have nausea to add to my list didnt think that would come back!!
fingers crossed it wont be long for you x

Ouch - poor u - u r doing so well tho hon to be getting to 35 weeks - wonder-mum I reckon to put up with all thqat u r putting up with!! x x x

Aww sorry to hear all your niggles! But you know it'll all be worth it! Can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is going :)

:hug: not long now chick. I'm so excited for your LO to arrive xx

Horrible feeling so crummy, but it will all be over when baby is here, and you're doing well!! Does carpel tunnel go after pregnancy or is thst something that people have all the time? X

:yay: in the nicest possible way ;) the 20th is a good day :D

Horrible feeling so crummy, but it will all be over when baby is here, and you're doing well!! Does carpel tunnel go after pregnancy or is thst something that people have all the time? X

I seriously hope it goes :( Its been the one one where I could literally tear my hair out :cry:

I have really bad diarrhoea today and lower back pain and I'm so rattuy its not even humane :oooo: getting closer to the finish line I'd say :shock:

mamafy!! i cant believe how far on u r its a lil scary and doing soo well!! i hope this lo exceeds all ur expectations and ur left overdue!! muahahaha xx nah seriously tho hope all goes amazingly well xx

Can't believe how far you are! The 20th sounds like a great date! x x

OMG Mamafy! the 20th is next saturday - a week from today!! you will have done fantasticly well to reach that date, with your past 35 week max in there too!

Can't wait to see your little mini mod! do they know what size baby is roughtly now?

Well hun baby was 5lb 11oz over 10 days ago :shock: I've got the consultant on Tuesday so we'll see how much bubs has grown since!

Getting very nervous :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back