Missing in action!

Kiki0210

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Haven't been on here for a while as I was trying to have a wee break from all things ttc! So am just taking some time to catch up with all ur news! Had first appointment at infertility clinic today so have been prescribed something to make me bleed (forgotten the name!) then 50mg clomid.

I thought I'd be over the moon that it's finally here but I felt a bit overwhelmed to be honest! I suppose I feel like we've started on the road of treatment and we'll either end up with a baby or nothing.

God, my first post in ages and I'm being weird! Anyway I hope you 're all well xxx

Hey, welcome back. It is daunting the first appointment that you have but it means that step closer to your BFP! Is it provera that they gave you to make you bleed maybe? I was given it too.

Hope you get your BFP soon!!

Yeah Laura, that's it! Pick up prescription tomorrow. Was it ok or did u get any strange side effects? X

Hey hun i had my first appt last week an had exact same result...prescribed provera and clomid 50mg...good luck xx

Hiya Kiki :)

I don't think we've met, I assume I was off having a sulk about infertility at the time :whistle:

I know the feeling re the "baby or nothing" but the odds are still hugely in favour of the baby outcome for you so stay strong ;)

If your only issue is ovulation, then this could definitely be it for you xx

Yeah Laura, that's it! Pick up prescription tomorrow. Was it ok or did u get any strange side effects? X

Hey, it was ok yeah no real side effects for me. Got a bleed 4 days after the last tablet if I remember right.

Thanks all! As usual u ladies can always be relied upon! Louise, I know and I def do feel positive, just feel like its another big step ! Not that I was expecting anything different of course! And glad I feel like I'm finally dong something! Good luck to u 2 Bellarina! Sounds like we're in the same place! Hi again itsbabytime!

It didn't help that when I left work early saying I had a hospital appointment the girl in my office who has 6 weeks to go in her pregnancy jokingly said "oh is it ur first scan" ( everyone in my department ends up pg) Part of me just wanted to turn round and tell her the actual reason and make her feel crap but I know that is just mean!!! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back