Give me a break body! Play ball!!!

laurat

Reaction score
Oh Im slowly getting a bit mad. Ok so not ovulating, so no af since June. No explanation apart from mc in Feb (not a reason now I dont think). Given provera to induce a bleed it does make me spot so take 50mg of clomid. Im so convinced I ovulated and that I was pregnant to reveal in bloods no ovulation ! Gutted that there was no ovulation but picked myself up. Ready to start an upped dose of 100mg of clomid this time. Hopeful and happy again.

Finished my provera (bleed inducer) last Wed and low and behold no bleed, nothing so here I am being told I have to wait yet again! Then its n upped dose of provera! Come on why the wait. All this crap about you might be pregnant. No Im not I cant be ive not ovulated!!!!

Sorry for the rant but Im getting upset now. I just feel like my body is useless. The waiting is driving me nuts. Its been 7 weeks now since I even had the spotting, 2 and a half years of trying. 10 months since mc and natural cycle! Come on give me a break body!

You'd think they'd give you progesterone or something to give you a lining before attempting to induce a bleed when you haven't ovulated :wall2:

It sounds like a very frustrating situation to be in, but you do seem to be coping alright :hug:

I've never been the same since my mc either hun, it's so frustrating. Are your GP's helpful? Could you go back to try another plan of management?? xx

Sent from my gorgeous iPhone 4S

:hug:

I'd demand some more info. There has to be a reason as to why you havent had a normal cycle since Jan!

xxxx

My GP is any word but helpful Cosmic. I have in fact written her out of the equation to be honest. I do feel like Im banging my head against a brick wall Louise. Does proestrogen build your lining then.

Im going to phone the fertility clinic tomorrow to ask for some more advice and get them to make it proactive. This waiting around is not helping one little bit. I am so excited to start the upped dose of clomid and now I cant even do that.

I have an appointment on the 25 th with the fertility dr that I was asked to make back at my first on the chance that the clomid etc didnt work. Im so blooming glad I got that now or it would be 3 mOnths till I got one. Can't believe thats now 3 since my first one!!!!

Anyone know what I should ask for?

Last edited:
Yes ask for a new doctor as lifes to short to be with one who you dont trust. and good luck
X Daisy

Aww sorry Hun, it's so bloody frustrating that know one knows what they're doing!!

I think you can have Progesterone to induce a bleed, the way it works is it makes you bleed when you stop, a bit like the pill, as it mimics the way the body's progesterone drops at the end of your luteal phase.

I have mentioned ashermans to you before haven't I??

I would strongly advise you ask for a hysteroscopy I really would, I can't understand how you would OV normally, get preggers then stop, I think there must be some connection to your M/C, I really hope you get sorted.

BTW a hysteroscopy doesn't hurt it's fine.

xx

Is the hysteroscopy the lap and dye one? I did have that. All clear!!

Ashermans rings a bell too. Think I did read up but presumed the scans etc would have discovered this?

hey laura, sorry to hear this chick, it's so disappointing :eh: big hugs :hugs:

Well I phoned the fertility clinic this morning and I have to wait till day 10 to see if I get an af. Not as bad as I thought as thats Fri. Ive to phone back on Fri and get the next step but there was talk about another 5 provera tablets! Ooh just so slow!!!!!

Nothin is ever simple and straight forward wen u really truely want and deserve it babe x x

But the best things come wen u have had to struggle x

Keep us updated and good luck x x

M x

Sent from my AWESOME iPod touch using Tapatalk

Well find out tomorrow what the next step is seen still no af so the provera hasn't worked. Furst accupuncture appointment too! Looking forward to it !!!

Good luck with the accupuncture hun and hope you get some answers from the fertility unit xxx

Well ive to go for a scan on Monday to check for like the 12th time that I have no cysts or anything. Thats the next step apparently when the provera doesnt work. Oh and do a hpt! I was like I know Im not I havent ovulated but hey ho! Monday at 1.30 the scan then I might get somewhere. All waiting and procedure. Gets tiring at times! I just want to know the next step. I want a cycle.

On a positive note I really enjoyed the accupunture properly relaxed me! Hope it does something for my cycle too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back