looks like i fall under Lttc/fertility issues now

Hi hun, good to see you back with some good news, I hope the clomid works out for you! Good luck xxx

Thank you hun hope all goes well at the drs for you xxx

Hey hun I'm on cycle one of clomid but no positive opk so not sure it's working. Having bloods done Monday so guess will know more then.

Good luck with yours xx

awe what cd are you hun? good luck to you too xx

Cd19 today, have regular 30 to 32 day cycles but progesterone was low so they couldn't be 100% I ovulated or maybe it's sub optimal. Just wish I knew as opks positive but have had a temp rise x

Welcome back Ballerina!! I remember you!!'Hope your not here long. Ive had 2 failed cycles of clomid and 2 of letrazole. No ovulation at all. My next ste is IUI which was supposed to be Jj e bug now looking like September!!

Cd19 today, have regular 30 to 32 day cycles but progesterone was low so they couldn't be 100% I ovulated or maybe it's sub optimal. Just wish I knew as opks positive but have had a temp rise x

awe well fx you have ovulated hun, if youve had a pos opk AND a temp rise i would imagine you have (though i know temping is very sensitive and result can change by the smallest thing you do)
good luck xx

Welcome back Ballerina!! I remember you!!'Hope your not here long. Ive had 2 failed cycles of clomid and 2 of letrazole. No ovulation at all. My next ste is IUI which was supposed to be Jj e bug now looking like September!!

awe sorry to hear it hasnt worked for you hun, i guess for every success story there are those that are not so lucky :( roll on september eh xx

well girls i thought id ov'd yest but temp is saying otherwise today and had dropped significantly, so i have a feeling in just under a week il be taking my tablets to bring my af on

xxxx

Last edited:
Hey hun, definitely come join us on the Clomid thread!

I had an appointment very similar to yours, we were told everything was great except for my ovaries having cysts.

I was given Norethisterone to take for 10 days then wait for AF then to start 100mg Clomid on days 2-6. I'm on round 2 now. After I finished the Norethisterone, AF showed up 2 days later which was great cos I got started quickly on the Clomid, I got positive ov tests for the first time in 2 years on cd 18, 19 and 20 then AF arrived making my cycle 32 days! :yay:

So technically it was a success, just didn't fall pregnant. But on round 2 now so hopefully this cycle we'll get a bfp.

Got everything crossed for you hun. :)

x

awe thanks hun for sharing your experience. I really hope it sorts my body out as apparently im not ovulating so im hoping the clomid wil kick start it into gear.

What always confuses me is what you would consider cd 1 and 2.....I mean cd 1 is supposed to be your first full day of bleeding isnt it...so i would assume if af came at around 3pm you wouldnt count itas day 1? but if it came in the morning you would? argh I just dont want to mess up the day i start taking the clomidby thinking its day 2 biut really its day 1 or day 3 lol

xxx

I get confused by that too! I've read conflicting opinions but I started mine the day after I got full flow. I think last cycle my AF arrived in the afternoon and I started Clomid the next day. Also, I started spotting on CD1 before it went to full flow so I did worry I started on the wrong day but I think it was ok.

x

Also the other difference I noticed was I've been given a 6 month prescription for Clomid where I've read most ladies get 3 then the dose is upped. If this doesn't work for us then I've no idea what's next. x

Welcome aboard the crazy train Bellarina :wave:

Oops I meant to say I didn't have a positive opk. Temps still up today though.

I was only given 3 months of clomid so if they up my dose will be gone in the next cycle x

the definition we were given for CD1 to work out when to start IVF cycle was that CD1 is the first day you're in full flow before midday. I've found that to be quite helpful and it makes sense to me

the definition we were given for CD1 to work out when to start IVF cycle was that CD1 is the first day you're in full flow before midday. I've found that to be quite helpful and it makes sense to me

Ah that makes sense thank you scotch i have something solid to go by now :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back