Yay! Finally made him feel better

jenna

Reaction score
:cheer:
Finally had a chat with my DH about his EX. When we first got together i knew about her because he was really down about being alone (they had been together for 1.5 years and it was the longest relationship he'd had - was his 1st gf too). Thats really all i knew and tbh i didnt want to know about ex's and stuff.

Anyways we had a big chat the other day about ex's and we both chatted about stuff that had happend that made us upset. He told me his ex had left him and he still loved her so stayed her friend because it was the only way he could see her again. :cry: it was so upsetting. I asked if he was still upset about it and he said 'no, i dont feel anything for her but i hate the way she treated me'. Normally i would have been upset at the fact that he was thinking about his ex (even though id asked) but i feel really good talking about it, hes so sweet.

I feel so proud of us both, feels like a lot of weight has been lifted and we both seem a lot closer some how. Hes also been a lot happier the last couple of days. :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I feel like its our first date again, its so weird and exciting :hug:

Just wanted to tell some one :rotfl:

Aww jenna that is lovely and sometimes its just such a relief to get things off your chest as such, it can be a real relief!
Im happy for you, its lovely that your hubby is obviously happier then he was. :hug:

Thanks hun :hug:

I feel like its been really good, not talking about ex's as such but past experiances. Now i feel like i kinda know him a lot better and understand why hes a little weird some times. I feel so bad for him, she was so mean. Poor thing :hug: hes lovely aswell. Hes made mistakes but we all do dont we.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back